+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Lightbulb 20 Reviewers needed for the Baby U® Goat Milk Wipes!!!

Baby U® Goat Milk Wipes Review

** OFFER NOW CLOSED**

We need 20 reviewers for the Baby U® Goat Milk Wipes, see below for more details:

Name:  Baby U Goat Wipes 80pk_120 pixels wipes review.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  24.0 KB

Baby U® Goat Milk Wipes

100% Biodegradable

Our NEW Baby U® Goat Milk Wipes are not just gentle on skin, but are kind to the environment too! These wipes are enriched with soothing Goats Milk and are 100% biodegradable. The gentle formulation is paraben and alcohol free, so it contains no nasties and is enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Olive Oil which are perfect for delicate skin.

Average Wipe Size: 17 x 19cm

Available in an 80pk and 240pk – reviewers will receive 1 x 80pk each

Available at selected Baby stores and pharmacies

Find out more about this product here:
    http://www.nicepak.com.au/products/n...by-wipes-240pk

__________________________________________________ ______________

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • You use baby wipes regularly
    • Have children under 2 years of age
    • You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Tuesday 27th October 2015.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your baby is
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "BabyU REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

We will be selecting the reviewers at 9am on Wednesday 7th October
    Last edited by BH-community; 07-10-2015 at 10:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I would love to try these out. My youngest is 3 weeks old and we go through wipes like they are going out of fashion. Will send a PM. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default 20 Reviewers needed for the Baby U® Goat Milk Wipes!!!

I would love to try these! My daughter just turned 1 and she has super sensitive skin. We have been on the hunt for something that isn't going to irritate her skin and these sound perfect.

Pm sent
    Last edited by Mamasupial; 01-10-2015 at 14:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Would love to give these a go, Dd is 20 months old and I am still constantly changing nappies!

PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try them. DS is 14 months old with another on the way. I always keep to fragrance free and am on the look out for gentle products
    Pm sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review them.
    I have a 6 month old baby who is the youngest of my four children. My oldest is 15 so I have literally been using wipes for years. I have tried a variety of wipes because all my children have had sensitive skin. My baby also suffers from eczema so I really have to be careful with the products I use on her skin.

PM sent
    Last edited by Skye Baby; 01-10-2015 at 15:35. Reason: Forgot to include pm sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi! I'd love to try these! I have a 9 month old girl who is super sensitive to everything! We use wipes regularly and always looking for sensitive ones.

I'll send a pm now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I would love to review these wipes!! I have three children under four so wipes are in constant use in this house, between all the nappy changes and clean ups after meals. My two in nappies are my little girl who is one month old and one of my boys, just on two years old. My two year old has sensitive skin, and my one month old often has a bit of redness so I'd love to give these wipes a go.

PM sent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 20 Reviewers needed for the Baby U® Goat Milk Wipes!!!

I'm keen to give them a try. My youngest is 13months and I can only use 1 type of wipe because I can't stand the smell of the others.

PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review! I have a one year old, we use cloth nappies but disposable wipes.. so them being environmentally friendly/biodegradable is something that I value.

Pm sent