+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honestly if you were my sister/daughter and you didn't have health issues I still wouldn't expect you to fly back. It's a long way. It's a lot of effort and money. I wouldn't want my girls to do anything that upset them for me.

I would stay home and keep trying to conceive. Ring your family and have them hold the phone up to her. Send videos of yourself for them to play with her.

I know you feel guilty, but I honestly think you don't have to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

jude15  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Big hugs. We're in a similar situation but in the UK and our families in OZ and USA. I genuinely think they're telling the truth in that they are not expecting you to fly back. My FIL just passed away in June and he went fairly quickly once he went into a coma which I think is the more likely outcome. X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

jude15  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Ring your family and have them hold the phone up to her. Send videos of yourself for them to play with her.

I know you feel guilty, but I honestly think you don't have to.
    Thank you so much for this advice. I can't believe I hadn't even thought about talking to my mum over the phone. I'm just too frazzled to think straight. Rang my brother's phone just now & he held up the phone so I could talk to her & I'll keep doing that as long as I can. Thanks again x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jude15 For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (01-10-2015)