+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sick sick sick.. What to do

I'm only 7 weeks. Almost 8 and my gosh.. Worst all day sickness I've ever had. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never had my face in the toilet bowl so much. I can't even drink water so I've had to buy fruit cup cordial as it's the only liquid I can stomach! Foods such as anything dairy, remotely healthy like salad, fruit, veggies I end up throwing it up. I've been living off Vegemite on toast or on crackers as it seems to be the only things that stay down long enough. Any home remedies? I've tried ginger snaps and ginger beer but no luck. I'm not a big ginger lover in the first place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Salada biscuits, fruit tingles and maccas chips got me through my ms. I couldn't eat anything remotely healthy till around 14 weeks. Good luck and I hope it eases for you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I found salty things worked for me - so Vegemite on toast, miso soup, hot chips....not great for the waistline but got me through the day.

Best wishes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe ask your doctor for some medication to help? There's even some over the counter meds you can get from your chemist without a script that might help. Morning sickness is so awful - I hope it passes soon for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sick sick sick.. What to do

See your doctor for a script! Best thing you can do for yourself and your family. Being sick is awful, and pharmacy remedies are not as good as doctor ones! (I work in pharmacy, I'm eight weeks pregnant, and I saw my doctor for a script 😊) good luck, it's so surprising how different pregnancies can be!

Eta I know it's not a home remedy, but there are some safe medications you can take... In terms of home remedies, dry crackers, fruit tingles, sea sickness pressure bands may all help a little.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Give yourself some time between drinking and eating, don't do both together. Try anything dry and salty, sea sick bands do help some people. There are medications you can take but do remember that they all have side effects so it's best to try other things first if you can