+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we might have some options, either my partner and toddler come too or a friend has a babysitter who has lots of flexibility with time and I'm meeting her next week.
    I feel a bit better now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to acerbaby For This Useful Post:

PinkPopsicle  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had the same problem before giving birth to dd. We had talked to ds's daycare and they said if i go into labour during weekdays, just bring him in even on his not regular days. I started having contractions on Saturday night, so i asked a friend to come and stay at ours for the night in case i go into labour. I ended up going to the hospital on Sunday morning. My friend took my ds to the shopping Centre just next to the hospital. It was a quick labour,took around 2 hours, as soon as dd is out, dh went and took ds over.

Similar Threads

1. Birthing big babies
    By Rose&Aurelia&Hannah in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 09:40
  2. Small day care or large day care?
    By Bongley in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-09-2015, 05:33
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-02-2015, 10:32