+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2015 Steelcraft Strider Compact vs Bugaboo Buffalo

Hi Everyone

I am currently looking at purchasing a pram (to also fit capsule) for first baby due in February 2016. I am undecided whether to purchase the Steelcraft Strider Compact or the Bugaboo Buffalo. I know they are both heavy prams but it would suit my lifestyle as I live in the Country and go for walks on uneven surfaces. Do you own either pram and if so what are the pro/con's? Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have a buffalo and really like it.

Pros: big seat, easy to steer, large wheels, good basket, bag hooks are very handy, lots of different hoods and liners

Cons: it is big and can sometimes be hard in little shops, heavy to push up a hill with a big baby!

Hope that helps 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Bugaboo Buffalo and I love it. It has a really big bassinet which we used for overnight sleeping until our son was about 4 months (he's a big baby) while travelling and moving house. I've used it on country roads and we took it to the Cook Islands and he was very comfortable despite the potholed gravelly roads. The massive basket underneath is really handy too!

It is heavy - but super easy to collapse/fold up and put back together again. Really good quality too - I know we'll be using this for a long time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks two souls and smbdodd. Your feedback is much appreciated. It is so hard to decide!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had the steelcraft compact. Awesome, lots of storage and easy to manoeve. Easy to access basket underneath. It is easy to fold, not too heavy to get in and out of the car considering the size. I am a big walker and live in the country and it was great on the rough terrain.