Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 14 of round 2 clomid 5-9
    No ovulation as yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news babybrain88 xx

I had my surgery on Friday. Looks like my left tube is completely blocked and scarred. She said if she'd had my consent she would've removed it. My right side is good though which is positive. She's upping my Clomid next month to 75mg daily to give the right side a boost. And I will have to travel to Melbourne to have a scan done with them (I live in country Vic). She said we will give it another 3-4 months of Clomid and if no luck then we will be looking at IVF.

Needless to say it's been an emotional weekend but at least I'm with the right doctor to help me.

Hope everyone else is travelling well too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hey guys,
    still not sure what is happening, I have a feeling that at 50mg it has failed for us.
    although we are still trying to to BD every other night just in case.. I have had some weird lower abdominal pain lately so its weird..
    But we have decided for a number of reasons that this might be the only round of clomid for now and we are going to put things on hold till about may next year.
    Does any one know if 6 is the maxium number of cycles or is that consecutive cycles? so we have attempted one now does that mean we only get 5 next year?
    While I guess there is never a "perfect" time for a baby we just feel that right now if not quiet right and hubby and I want to be in the best possible position before taking on something so life changing.
    Suddenly I feel calmer and happier with our decision.
    I also feel that if we do it next year I will be more then happy to do the clomid and start the FSH injections on the first round and go out all guns blazing.
    I feel like I/ we will be more ready then..
    I think if you wait in between you could possibly have six more next year. I was confused on this as well because my FS general preference was 3 cycles max; however, after one unsuccessful/one successful/one unsuccessful we are trying again. She said her preference is 3 SUCCESSFUL cycles with Clomid. I guess it can thin your lining over time so I would think after a year of a break the effects would be gone (but I'm no doctor!) Good luck with everything!

How is everyone else doing? I'm starting my fourth round of Clomid at the max dosage tomorrow. Haven't had any side effects the first three times and hoping to keep it that way (other than all these meds wreaking havoc on my skin ). Does anyone else take Metformin as well? My FS said I don't "need" it because my insulin is fine, but I've read that it can help regulate some people overall and my problem seems to be I do not ovulate regularly. It really upset my stomach the first few days, but I'm debating going back on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My insulin is fine too so I don't need it either though I wouldn't say no to trying it.

3dpo today. Does anyone know the average day that the egg implants?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 4dpo so looks like we'll be testing around the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll probably end up testing early haha. I got a bfp on cd10 or 11 (can't quite remember) with my first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha I will too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys I was after some thoughts,
    The last few days I have had weird intense abdomen pain, Last night was really bad, (totally weird but felt like some one of putting needles into my cervix..)
    and for the last three days from Monday my boobs have been super sore.
    As I have been on the pill for 10years and this is my first clomid cycle I have not idea if these are maybe signs of ovulation about to happen, or if I ovulated early this could be early pregnancy signs? I am CD 21 so to early to test yet I think it just a bit weird thats all..
    Just wondered others experience?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hey guys I was after some thoughts,
    The last few days I have had weird intense abdomen pain, Last night was really bad, (totally weird but felt like some one of putting needles into my cervix..)
    and for the last three days from Monday my boobs have been super sore.
    As I have been on the pill for 10years and this is my first clomid cycle I have not idea if these are maybe signs of ovulation about to happen, or if I ovulated early this could be early pregnancy signs? I am CD 21 so to early to test yet I think it just a bit weird thats all..
    Just wondered others experience?
    When I ovulated with my first, Ovulation pains were so bad. I sat on the toilet for hours as I thought I was super constipated.

I had super sore boobs 10dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybrain88 View Post
    My insulin is fine too so I don't need it either though I wouldn't say no to trying it.

3dpo today. Does anyone know the average day that the egg implants?
    Hi there, it's 7dpo but as with everything it will vary per person.
    I think I implanted late as I didn't get a BFP until 14dpo but that's just my thinking... Good luck!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Possie7 For This Useful Post:

Babybrain88  (30-10-2015)