+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd15 today and the naeusia is back. I'm hoping I ovulated last night.

How owe is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nausea is the worst. Hope your feeling better soon x don't fret if the Clomid doesn't work straight up, my bestie was on it too, took a couple of cycles then got twins xx

I find the hardest part about fertility issues is that it's completely out of your control and in a world where can just buy what we need or do things we please it's hard to not be able to control it lol if that makes sense.

I'm cd 9 myself, awaiting surgery on Friday. I've had a few friends that have had the same done and got pregnant after so hopefully it'll be the same for me.

B xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you having one of those flush outs? Good luck!

Yea naeusia isn't nice. The only time I've had it was when I was actually pregnant so this seems cruel and confusing. I really struggle with the control aspect. Not just with ttc but also with my daughter. I'd rather not have twins as she was a particularly tough baby. I'd still be overjoyed of course though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah having laparoscopy, dye studies, Hysteroscopy and d&c. So a bit of a clean out lol. Not keen on the surgery aspect of things but keen for the results of it helps.

I know what you mean about twins, I just mean it can be successful just takes time (which is annoying I know). Did you have trouble conceiving your daughter also?

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    still not sure what is happening, I have a feeling that at 50mg it has failed for us.
    although we are still trying to to BD every other night just in case.. I have had some weird lower abdominal pain lately so its weird..
    But we have decided for a number of reasons that this might be the only round of clomid for now and we are going to put things on hold till about may next year.
    Does any one know if 6 is the maxium number of cycles or is that consecutive cycles? so we have attempted one now does that mean we only get 5 next year?
    While I guess there is never a "perfect" time for a baby we just feel that right now if not quiet right and hubby and I want to be in the best possible position before taking on something so life changing.
    Suddenly I feel calmer and happier with our decision.
    I also feel that if we do it next year I will be more then happy to do the clomid and start the FSH injections on the first round and go out all guns blazing.
    I feel like I/ we will be more ready then..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphoenix87 View Post
    Yeah having laparoscopy, dye studies, Hysteroscopy and d&c. So a bit of a clean out lol. Not keen on the surgery aspect of things but keen for the results of it helps.

I know what you mean about twins, I just mean it can be successful just takes time (which is annoying I know). Did you have trouble conceiving your daughter also?

Xx
    Good Luck. Hopefully it won't be very painful and will be just what you need to get your bubba.

My daughter took almost a year and a half to conceive. I didn't get any assistance with her.

Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hey guys,
    still not sure what is happening, I have a feeling that at 50mg it has failed for us.
    although we are still trying to to BD every other night just in case.. I have had some weird lower abdominal pain lately so its weird..
    But we have decided for a number of reasons that this might be the only round of clomid for now and we are going to put things on hold till about may next year.
    Does any one know if 6 is the maxium number of cycles or is that consecutive cycles? so we have attempted one now does that mean we only get 5 next year?
    While I guess there is never a "perfect" time for a baby we just feel that right now if not quiet right and hubby and I want to be in the best possible position before taking on something so life changing.
    Suddenly I feel calmer and happier with our decision.
    I also feel that if we do it next year I will be more then happy to do the clomid and start the FSH injections on the first round and go out all guns blazing.
    I feel like I/ we will be more ready then..
    Big hugs. I find a plan helps me cope. I feel like I won't ovulate on clomid this cycle either. I'm hoping for a high temp tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone have issues with opks? I never got a positive one while ttc but I figured it was cause I never ovulated. I haven't gotten a positive one yet and today is cd16 i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My opks have started getting darker yesterday and today so hoping it'll show a proper positive as they're so frustrating to read!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid support thread

Quote Originally Posted by Babybrain88 View Post
    Anyone have issues with opks? I never got a positive one while ttc but I figured it was cause I never ovulated. I haven't gotten a positive one yet and today is cd16 i think.
    I always have issues with opks. My dr suggested saliva testing which was a bit better but my CM was always the most reliable indicator.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

i got a pos opk yesterday and a temp spike this morning. I go for my 21 day bloods tomorrow.