+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    so feel crazy messed up at the moment saw the dr yeterday he wants me to add FSH injections this month as it doesn't look like the clomid alone is working...
    Im not sure if I am really ready for that, hubby is supportive either way. Or the dr said we could wait and try 100mg clomid next month... I am totally lost at the moment and really struggerling with being 26 & facing these fertility issues really don't know what to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you have a scan or something? It's still early in your cycle. I'm cd13 and haven't had a pos opk or rise in temps yet but I'm not worried. I anticipate I may ovulate late if at all. If I don't, I'm moving to 100mgs next cycle. I wouldn't move to injections yet without giving clomid a proper go but that's just me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that was what I was thinking I am not really keen to do the FSH shots just yet. I think he is trying to be very supportive and just trying to make my journey as short as possible but I think I want to try the 100mg of clomid first. Although hubby was keen for injections, but I think that's because I had a melt down when I had AF and he is just thinking off me and my health.
    I am just really having trouble coming to terms with this stuff at my age, although being a strong person we have been through some big upheaval lately so feeling the stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had nausea? Felt really yuck in the tummy this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybrain88 View Post
    Has anyone had nausea? Felt really yuck in the tummy this morning.
    Hi I did in my first month on clomid, but it turned out to be the flu. I have had a massive appetite, I am a small person in size and stature but I am eating as much if not more than my husband at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies if I missed it, but how many rounds of Clomid have you done? I am on my third with no success. I think we're looking at FSH shots next, but waiting to hear from the doctor. I am 31 and really struggling to stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me? I'm on my first round. Cd14 today and I haven't ovulated yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Babybrain88 - I'm new to this! I was trying to reply to twentysomething's post about moving on to FSH injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You probably meant to quote her post.

She's on her first round like me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybrain88 View Post
    You probably meant to quote her post.

She's on her first round like me.
    Got it - thank you! Good luck to you both!