+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for ovulating! Fingers crossed for a bfp! When are you going to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not getting my hopes up, done tests since day 28 and all negatives xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphoenix87 View Post
    Not getting my hopes up, done tests since day 28 and all negatives xx
    My bloods are tomorrow- fx that we get out bfps together!
    Sorry tmi but I had lots of ewcm last Thursday so I'm pretty sure I o'd. Didn't temp or anything else as I'm just relying on the bloods. We BDd just about every day leading up to it and the day after it. Iciest got my hopes up higher than ever before this time. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also my first cycle on clomid was 32 days-my obgyn said that's not unusual. So I'm assuming I'll be anywhere between 28 and 32 this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphoenix87 View Post
    I'm still currently cd30 thought af was arriving yesterday but was a no show. Done a couple of pregnancy tests but all negative. So I'm in limbo at the moment lol

As for if I've ovulated- not sure. I seen my fs on cd5 and she started me on 50mg of Clomid that day for 5 days. Then I had to have a blood test on cd24 to see if I had ovulated. I thought they may have rung me but I think I'll give them a call tomorrow to see.

At the same appointment she didn't mention basal temp tracking or anything so I haven't done it. She also booked me for an exploratory lap and dye studies which I'll have on the 23rd of this month (I have a past hx of an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage so she's checking to see if there's anything structurally wrong, she also believes I have pcos). And when af arrives this month I'm to start the Clomid on cd2 and a blood test on cd 21.

I must say its so lovely to have others to chat to. Does anyone get sick of being asked when your having a baby? Been married almost 2 years and I feel everyone's got a timer going lol

B xx
    Hi Bphoenix87
    i know how you feel, hubby and I have been married for 3 years and both my sisters in law have kids we cop this question for sometime. I only found out about my fertility issues recently, but still it annoyed me. As I think it's a really personal thing and really have to be prepared.

Af has finally left yay! Off to get bloods and scan on Friday for monitoring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No bfp for me this month, af has arrived. Fingers and toes crossed for you though Possie7 I hope you get a bfp! 😊

Twentysomething- I know the questions come from a good place but they just get so annoying lol. I've just ended up being forth coming and saying we're trying but we have been to see a fs lol. I find it's easier that way lol

B x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry BPhoenix87. Does your dosage change for your new cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No she's kept me on the 50mg. I have surgery on the 23rd. I'm guessing if she wants to change it she will next cycle. Xx 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heard from my dr today that my day 21 bloods were excellent again! I don't know how it works but my progesterone levels were around 190? I don't know what that means but Yay! I ovulated!!! Plenty of time to google that! Hopefully this time we caught it with all of our BDing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyy that's awesome!!

Im cd 12 today but we haven't really bd... My temp says I haven't ovulated and I haven't had a positive opk yet though.