+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing. Is the anxiety a side effect?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if it's a direct side effect, or a secordary by product I often get very highly strung when I get hormonal and I think the clomid might be heightening that..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a bit of anxiety too but mine could be pnd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    I'm not sure if it's a direct side effect, or a secordary by product I often get very highly strung when I get hormonal and I think the clomid might be heightening that..
    I've had awful anxiety and insomnia the last 4 days.. Currently CD19 and 6 DPO...
    Im having bloods done on CD21 to see if O was successful. I'm so hopeful this month (month two on clomid) good luck to everyone else here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    I've had awful anxiety and insomnia the last 4 days.. Currently CD19 and 6 DPO...
    Im having bloods done on CD21 to see if O was successful. I'm so hopeful this month (month two on clomid) good luck to everyone else here.
    How did your bloods go last time?

im half convinced I'm ovulating super early. I'm only cd7 but my cervix feels open!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybrain88 View Post
    Sorry your first round didn't work. I started on 50mg cd2-6. Did you ovulate?
    Yes, so that's a good thing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kissesforfive For This Useful Post:

Babybrain88  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still currently cd30 thought af was arriving yesterday but was a no show. Done a couple of pregnancy tests but all negative. So I'm in limbo at the moment lol

As for if I've ovulated- not sure. I seen my fs on cd5 and she started me on 50mg of Clomid that day for 5 days. Then I had to have a blood test on cd24 to see if I had ovulated. I thought they may have rung me but I think I'll give them a call tomorrow to see.

At the same appointment she didn't mention basal temp tracking or anything so I haven't done it. She also booked me for an exploratory lap and dye studies which I'll have on the 23rd of this month (I have a past hx of an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage so she's checking to see if there's anything structurally wrong, she also believes I have pcos). And when af arrives this month I'm to start the Clomid on cd2 and a blood test on cd 21.

I must say its so lovely to have others to chat to. Does anyone get sick of being asked when your having a baby? Been married almost 2 years and I feel everyone's got a timer going lol

B xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphoenix87 View Post
    I'm still currently cd30 thought af was arriving yesterday but was a no show. Done a couple of pregnancy tests but all negative. So I'm in limbo at the moment lol

As for if I've ovulated- not sure. I seen my fs on cd5 and she started me on 50mg of Clomid that day for 5 days. Then I had to have a blood test on cd24 to see if I had ovulated. I thought they may have rung me but I think I'll give them a call tomorrow to see.

At the same appointment she didn't mention basal temp tracking or anything so I haven't done it. She also booked me for an exploratory lap and dye studies which I'll have on the 23rd of this month (I have a past hx of an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage so she's checking to see if there's anything structurally wrong, she also believes I have pcos). And when af arrives this month I'm to start the Clomid on cd2 and a blood test on cd 21.

I must say its so lovely to have others to chat to. Does anyone get sick of being asked when your having a baby? Been married almost 2 years and I feel everyone's got a timer going lol

B xx
    I would definitely give them a call so you know the plan for your next cycle if you don't get a bfp.

Mine didn't talk about bbt but I've done it for years anyway.

I dont get baby comments but that is probably because DD1 is still young.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm this morning my temp was a lot higher then the other few days, it was after my first day of clomid. Does clomid raise your temp? I also was awake half the night, maybe it's that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure about the temp part. But when I took it for the 5 days I was quite nauseated and had headaches. On the leaflet my fs gave me there are quite a few side effects.

Just rang to check my bloods, looks like I ovulated, woo! Now just to keep trying and hopefully will get a bfp 😊

B xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bphoenix87 For This Useful Post:

Babybrain88  (14-10-2015),Possie7  (13-10-2015)