+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck! First cycle I was fine, second I was really sick. I'm 11 weeks now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies quick question for those of you being monitored... I had a pelvic ultrasound to double check lining and see if there was anything going on in there that may be stopping me falling pregnant.

I was given the films and the report had been sent to my doctor who is away for a week.

I have just had a nosy look at the pics and I noticed under left ovary she has written 12 folland under right ovary she has written 8 foll. I'm wondering if this means follicle and I'm about to drop too many eggs .... She has put measurements... 4 on the left ranging from 1.4-3.49cm and 4 measurements on the right 1.12-2.85cm.

Can someone tell me if that is normal and you normally have a whole bunch in there and only one drops.... Are those measurements on the small side?

I have to wait a week to see my doc and that will be after my fertile window....not sure what to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Ladies quick question for those of you being monitored... I had a pelvic ultrasound to double check lining and see if there was anything going on in there that may be stopping me falling pregnant.

I was given the films and the report had been sent to my doctor who is away for a week.

I have just had a nosy look at the pics and I noticed under left ovary she has written 12 folland under right ovary she has written 8 foll. I'm wondering if this means follicle and I'm about to drop too many eggs .... She has put measurements... 4 on the left ranging from 1.4-3.49cm and 4 measurements on the right 1.12-2.85cm.

Can someone tell me if that is normal and you normally have a whole bunch in there and only one drops.... Are those measurements on the small side?

I have to wait a week to see my doc and that will be after my fertile window....not sure what to do?
    I'm not being monitored but the last scan I had (2 cycles ago) I had 8-10 follicles each side with one dominant one on the left and that was around 18mm from memory (and that's the side I ovulated from) none of the other follicles were even close to being the same size. This was a natural cycle.
    How are you feeling? What clomid dose are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Sabochan for the reply. I got the report today and everything was normal (yay) apparently just a tiny bit of of fluid around my c-section scar... Which I think is normal it didn't even get mentioned in the summary.

It did note the 8 follicles in the right ovary and 12 follicles in the left ovary but your response has made me feel better that it is normal... My left ovary had more volume so I'm guessing I will ovulate this side!!!

The size is interesting though... Obviously the clomid is making them nice and big (I am on 50mg) 4th cycle....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Sabochan for the reply. I got the report today and everything was normal (yay) apparently just a tiny bit of of fluid around my c-section scar... Which I think is normal it didn't even get mentioned in the summary.

It did note the 8 follicles in the right ovary and 12 follicles in the left ovary but your response has made me feel better that it is normal... My left ovary had more volume so I'm guessing I will ovulate this side!!!

The size is interesting though... Obviously the clomid is making them nice and big (I am on 50mg) 4th cycle....
    Hi @Meld85, just a quick question, does your AF sure up after each clomid cycle? and if it does roughly how long are your cycles?

I am Cd 34 of 50mg cycle and thinking this one was a bust, last time a had an AF on day 28 but this time no AF and neg preg test so thinking it was a fail.
    back to FS next week to see if I up the dose or what to do from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi @Meld85, just a quick question, does your AF sure up after each clomid cycle? and if it does roughly how long are your cycles?

I am Cd 34 of 50mg cycle and thinking this one was a bust, last time a had an AF on day 28 but this time no AF and neg preg test so thinking it was a fail.
    back to FS next week to see if I up the dose or what to do from here.
    Hi @twentysomething I do get AF after each cycle but it has been anywhere from CD 27-cd 34....besides my first cycle it seems to be around 12-14 days after ovulation which isn't the same each month - which is awesome because I was taking it for a LP defect ( I only got 7-9 DPO without clomid)

Is this your first cycle? I seem to recall having a short cycle first go then long cycle second go... Not sure why 🤔

I hope you get answers from your FS next week ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @twentysomething I do get AF after each cycle but it has been anywhere from CD 27-cd 34....besides my first cycle it seems to be around 12-14 days after ovulation which isn't the same each month - which is awesome because I was taking it for a LP defect ( I only got 7-9 DPO without clomid)

Is this your first cycle? I seem to recall having a short cycle first go then long cycle second go... Not sure why ������

I hope you get answers from your FS next week ☺️

Yeah I took it for a month last October and had a 28day cycle, so I sort of assumed this one would be the same.. but I am Cd 34 and still haven't had AF yet so not sure if it worked. Tests are all very negative.. so I guess I just keep waiting to see if AF shows up but that good to hear you have had some 34 day cycles I thought something had gone very wrong maybe it will be here tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm CD 20 in my 4th cycle.... Never ovulated past CD19 since starting Clomid.... Thinking it's probably not working for me now 😣

I don't understand, we've had semen tests which are normal and a pelvic ultrasound and my lining is fine and I had developing follicles... There is no reason for me not to be getting pregnant.

It's like the egg is ready and my body does not get its act into gear to drop it and then it's too late....

Probably will give clomid a break next month... The side effects have made me pretty miserable and then it's pretty depressing to not even work.