+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thanks so much mamasupial 😀 bit of a relief I have not missed it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I freaked out both cycles thinking super early o but after some research I found info on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    The opks were weird for me too. Mr OBGYN recommended the saliva testing/ferning microscope which was spot on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And here I was thinking I would start earlier so that there was no chance of missing it this month lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried one of those fern things and could not work it out... 😂

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid support thread

@Meld85 I was like that until it actually worked! The O window was very short! But the ferning came up very clear. Mind you I used the maybe baby one. There's another one with a disc shaped thingy, I'm not sure if that's the same. Are you able to track CM? that was also a dead give away the months that I actually O'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since my miscarriage I have had little CM and actually Clomid seems to have dried me up even more.

I am taking EPO this month to try to fix it but I can't rely on getting it IYKWIM.

Maybe should try the maybe baby thing again in conjunction with the OPKs?!?!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for so many posts but I need some more advice.

As mentioned above I am really struggling with dryness since being on clomid and no ewcm. I should be coming up to ovulate and at least 3 days before I would get ewcm, which told me it was in its way and I have nothing.

I have taken EPO from CD1 (2 1000mg tablets a day) and have just started drinking some grapefruit juice. We are also using preseed.

Does anyone have any other ideas? I have heard of robitussen (the cough medicine) but not 100% sure which one and also I cannot find if you should take it in conjunction with the EPO?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Overwhelmed 😔

Hello ladies,

I'm 34 and my partner and I have been trying to conceive for 12 months now. Started seeing a FS in Oct 2015, since this time I've had a HyCoSy ultrasound which found that I have polycystic ovaries (but not PCOS). Temp charting and OPK have not yet shown that I ovulate (not a surprise I guess). I was due to start clinical ovulation tracking with pessaries and a trigger early Jan (day 8) but AF never arrived which is the first time
    ever. I'm now day 54 (usual cycle is 33), and have been into the clinic for bloods and scans. The scan showed that I have upwards of 10 follicles per ovary all below 9mm, it also showed that my uterine lining was only 5mm. I'm off to my FS now on Friday to start Clomid this weekend. My FS ans the clinic all have had the opinion that I will have to head down the IVF path. I've heard that Clomid should be started around day 5 or something. It's all just a little too much 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope your all going well 😀

I am onto cycle three now and in the middle of taking the pills and I am suffering some pretty bad headaches. My first two cycles were fine and no side effects. Odd that the same thing can effect you differently each time.