+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 178
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    So I brought some wild yam cream to try as I heard it helps your lining and helps your body produce more progesterone.

    Does anyone know if this sort of thing can be used with clomid? I thought it might give me a break of a boost... They advised not to start it until CD5 and I am due to finish clomid CD6 so they only cross over 1 day...
    No idea but let me know how you go! I need all the help I can get. AF arrived yesterday so they bumped up my pregnancy test from Tuesday to today and it was negative

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,923
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    854
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no NYCinSYD (love your name... NYC is my favourite place to visit)

    That's no good 😥 it's not fair going through all this trouble just to have to start all over again.

    I decided not to use the wild yam cream.... Mainly because if the cycle doesn't work I won't know if it was because of the cream or not...

    I am going to try some vitamin C as I read it can help when taking clomid with lining and progesterone... Might be worth a shot next cycle for you - maybe have a Google...I will let you know how I go!!!

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Oh no NYCinSYD (love your name... NYC is my favourite place to visit)

    That's no good ������ it's not fair going through all this trouble just to have to start all over again.

    I decided not to use the wild yam cream.... Mainly because if the cycle doesn't work I won't know if it was because of the cream or not...

    I am going to try some vitamin C as I read it can help when taking clomid with lining and progesterone... Might be worth a shot next cycle for you - maybe have a Google...I will let you know how I go!!!
    Thanks Meld85! I lived there for 7 years before moving here with my Australian husband - miss it all the time!

    We started a new cycle today, I'm back on Metformin (and it seems to be clearing up my skin!) and the doctor wants me to get a HyCoSy - I'm quite nervous for this, so if anyone has done it, I'd love to get some perspectives. I've read that the pain can vary greatly by person, but that it is thought (not proven) to increase fertility for a number of months afterward. Hoping that the third (successful) time's a charm!

    How is everyone else going?

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCinSYD View Post
    Thanks Meld85! I lived there for 7 years before moving here with my Australian husband - miss it all the time!

    We started a new cycle today, I'm back on Metformin (and it seems to be clearing up my skin!) and the doctor wants me to get a HyCoSy - I'm quite nervous for this, so if anyone has done it, I'd love to get some perspectives. I've read that the pain can vary greatly by person, but that it is thought (not proven) to increase fertility for a number of months afterward. Hoping that the third (successful) time's a charm!

    How is everyone else going?
    I'm on my third cycle of Clomid also. Had a scan on Monday and there was two dominant follicles so my fs has given me Ovidril to inject to trigger ovulation. Did that tonight. So fingers crossed this might work.

    I didn't have HyCoSy. But I did have dye studies and a lap under a general anaesthetic so I didn't feel anything. Not much pain after either. So sorry can't answer your question about that xx

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,102
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hoping there are some bfps in here soon. I'm cd18 and don't think I have ovulated yet. Last cycle I ovulated on cd19.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Hi, I am CD2 today and just started on my first dose of 50mg Clomid and will be having a scan on CD9 and if all looks good with mature follicles will go ahead with IUI on CD10 (I have a regular 25 day cycle). I am sooo nervous!

    I don't have any fertility issues (if fact after all the investigations my specialist actually says I have higher than normal fertility), but my husband has pretty low quality sperm... in pretty much every area. Low motility, morphology and count

    Our fertility specialist advised us to give this a go before moving on to ICSI or IVF, but only because we did naturally conceive our DS who is now almost 2yrs.

    Fx this works!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to RosyPosy For This Useful Post:

    Possie7  (29-11-2015)

  8. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,102
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Cd19 today. I think I ovulated yesterday/last night. No positive opk (common with pcos) but a nice temp rise on my chart. Really hoping for a bfp in two weeks. I can't handle another clomid round in the near future.

  9. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphoenix87 View Post
    I'm on my third cycle of Clomid also. Had a scan on Monday and there was two dominant follicles so my fs has given me Ovidril to inject to trigger ovulation. Did that tonight. So fingers crossed this might work.

    I didn't have HyCoSy. But I did have dye studies and a lap under a general anaesthetic so I didn't feel anything. Not much pain after either. So sorry can't answer your question about that xx
    I did Ovidrel on my last cycle as well and they said I ovulated "really well" (I didn't know there was a good or bad but guessing whatever levels they measure were high)
    We started a new cycle on Tuesday and I'm having the HyCoSy on Friday 😧

    Hoping all goes well and good luck to all of you! If there are any fellow Americans out there - Happy Thanksgiving!

  10. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphoenix87 View Post
    I'm on my third cycle of Clomid also. Had a scan on Monday and there was two dominant follicles so my fs has given me Ovidril to inject to trigger ovulation. Did that tonight. So fingers crossed this might work.

    I didn't have HyCoSy. But I did have dye studies and a lap under a general anaesthetic so I didn't feel anything. Not much pain after either. So sorry can't answer your question about that xx
    I did Ovidrel on my last cycle as well and they said I ovulated "really well" (I didn't know there was a good or bad but guessing whatever levels they measure were high)
    We started a new cycle on Tuesday and I'm having the HyCoSy on Friday 😧

    Hoping all goes well and good luck to all of you! If there are any fellow Americans out there - Happy Thanksgiving!

  11. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,923
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    854
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm cd2 today and starting Clomid tonight for 5 nights!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

    Possie7  (29-11-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas support thread
    By WiseOldOwl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 23:23
  2. Clomid Support Thread # 15
    By Sally girl in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!