+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Same as me. I'm not getting scans though as I'm going public.
    My obstetrician works out of a private hospital... He didn't seem too worried just mentioned it increases your chance of multiples slightly... Must admit I'm a little bit worried about that now as the idea of multiples scares me a little lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    I had scans to see if there were follicles. The first month the dr didn't know how I'd go and it's good to check that it hasn't made you release too many eggs...(if any!)
    Perhaps that's what her plan is given she's upped my dose. I also have to have bloods on day 21. I'm interested to see which side I'll ovulate from as I can only get pregnant from my right side. My left is blocked completely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bphoenix87 View Post
    Hey sorry it's been a while since I posted. Thought I would join back in. 🙂

Just wondering if anyone has scans during their cycle while on Clomid?

My fs is getting me in on cd13 for a scan as this month she's upped my Clomid to 75mg.
    Mamasupial - I wasn't ovulating until CD23 or so without any meds and I still took longer than "normal" on Clomid but it definitely brought it forward. In this last round even on the max dose I also had to take Ovidrel injections to bring on ovulation.

I have had scans on CD10 of all my cycles to look for number and size of follicles and measure lining. Sometimes if there was lack of progress I'd have multiple scans in that cycle. I also had blood tests every 3-4 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feels weird to be wanting AF to start so I can start the clomid. I had some tests at 21 days and my progesterone was 5 oest2 was 377...

Is anyone familiar with these sort of blood tests? Does it sound like I was close to ovulating? My FSH was 8 and LH was 18... Not sure what that even means...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    PROG needs to be high to show ovulation. Mine was 24 when I had my test and I ovulated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Feels weird to be wanting AF to start so I can start the clomid. I had some tests at 21 days and my progesterone was 5 oest2 was 377...

Is anyone familiar with these sort of blood tests? Does it sound like I was close to ovulating? My FSH was 8 and LH was 18... Not sure what that even means...
    377 isn't high enough to ovulate. You want it up around 1000

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sudip123 View Post
    Clomid helps my wife to get her bfp. thanks.
    Does she have issues ovulating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just fallen pregnant on my first try of clomid. And I never ovulated due to pcos.... So it will happen😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    377 isn't high enough to ovulate. You want it up around 1000
    Agreed. I've had lots of blood tests through this process. In unsuccessful cycles my estrogen was 300-500ish but in the two successful cycles it was almost 2000.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCinSYD For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I brought some wild yam cream to try as I heard it helps your lining and helps your body produce more progesterone.

Does anyone know if this sort of thing can be used with clomid? I thought it might give me a break of a boost... They advised not to start it until CD5 and I am due to finish clomid CD6 so they only cross over 1 day...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (21-11-2015)