+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger

Default Hire baby capsule in Brisbane

Can anyone suggest places to hire baby capsules in Brisbane? I've done a search and a few places came up but I'd really like to hear experiences (such as price/ condition of capsules) from those who have actually hired before. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I used "hire for baby" when my sister came to visit. They installed the capsule in my car for me to meet safety standards (it was part of their selling point for me) and the price was reasonable too. The pick up/drop off point was a SAHM in my local area. It was pretty convenient as I was able to organize a time that suit us both for both pick up and drop off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have hired one of those big old ones from kid safe house in Herston when my 4yo was a baby, and more recently a maxi cosi capsule from Buckle up baby (they have a Facebook page) that was installed at Baby Bunting in the Valley. Both were fine condition wise. The maxi cosi was more expensive, but was all that would fit in my car, plus I could connect it to my pram, so probably worth it.

Similar Threads

1. Baby Jogger City Select Double with Capsule
    By Nala9000 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-07-2015, 22:03
  2. Time limits for baby in capsule? Travel systems
    By eeJAYY in forum Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-04-2015, 21:58
  3. Brisbane Model Call: 6-8 month baby + Newborn
    By sunnyskies in forum Models Wanted
    Replies: 8