+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a surrogate

Hi my hubby and I have spent 4yrs trying and would love to find someone willing to help us make a family.... If you are over 25yrs in nsw, in good health and ready to make our dream come true please contact me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi.. my partner is 47 he always wanted children but i just thought one day it would happen-it never did.
    so we are considering looking for a surrogate mother to give birth to our child..i donate the sperm and she the egg..so it will be our genes. how do we go about it and i have read so many websites where they want $3000 etc its crazy..Is this the price on average in the UK?

Similar Threads

1. Hello & Surrogate
    By Annie2 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-07-2015, 11:14
  2. Have you been a surrogate
    By SAgirl in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-07-2015, 14:10

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months (Oct-Mar). Our indoor centre at Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!