Closed Thread
Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Geez @Sunnygirl04 that sounds hardcore. Poor you. I'm glad there was a clear reason for the bleeding so you know what you're dealing with. I hope the tear repairs asap for you. Huge hugs.
    @ECM1981 It sounds like we're walking a very similar path. I totally got the brush off from Dr W on my last visit (3rd transfer) so asked the girls on here who I should get a second opinion from and was going to contact Dr LR, then low and behold got an email from Dr W asking me to have the HyCoSy done. I think this is the general gist of what it's about:
    http://www.advancedwomensimaging.com...ography-hycosy
    Last edited by Tahli; 26-12-2015 at 19:32.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Sunnygirl04  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Tahli, i think i have had 2 of those, one about 3yrs ago and one just this year and all came back normal. No blockages or anything too sinister. I have a fibroid but it's on the outside of the uterus so apparently shoudnt be a problem. So im looking forward to hearing what Dr M says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ECM1981 we're doing OK... unfortunately sometimes life goes on and DP is back at work in WA so we have just had to process it and get on with things. We are starting to talk about the next step as that was definitely our last OE cycle. I must admit that some days I think that maybe we'll just leave it at that and stop trying altogether. I have my darling son and he and his DP are expecting their first baby, so maybe it is time for us to accept not having a baby of our own and just spoil a grandbaby. Then the next day I can't imagine stopping altogether.

I am just in the middle of sending off emails to the O/S clinics to get details, not that I know what I'm asking or expect to get a response soon as it is the holidays. I am also giving a lot of thought to using the traveling donor so that we can use our FS here in Australia, our embryos will be here if we need more than one transfer and then my partner won't need to take time off work. But I did read some not so great stuff about them... but no info from anyone that has used them recently.

So many decisions...
    Last edited by Gen72; 01-01-2016 at 08:13.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ECM1981 I just wanted to pop on quickly to say I've just had my first half hour phone consult with Dr M and he was gorgeous. Good luck with your chat with him, xx. PS: Did you have your HyCoSy's under any kind of sedation or anesthetic?
    @MrsErinR Your cycle must be under way now. Good luck for your Jan trip.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (30-12-2015),Lolly99  (31-12-2015),MrsErinR  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gen72, yes its a hard one. But maybe if you cant stop thinking about it just yet then i think maybe your not ready to give up. And you would probably always think what if donor egg worked. Maybe you could wait until grandbaby arrives and see how it really makes you feel. There are just so many emotions and thoughts and things to consider! Sometimes i think its all just too hard aswell. Im so sick of thinking about it every single minute of every single day! I have found the whole admin side of things really pretty easy with Cape Fertility but im really not sure about the travelling donor option. I dont know enough about it. Good luck with your decision! X
    @Tahli im glad it went well! Did you have a list of questions to ask? With the hycosy thing in sure my first lap/hysteroscopy done 3 years ago used dye to check the tubes etc. But now that i have started thinking about it more im not sure the Dr used a dye during my last hysteroscopy/laproscopy. He said my tubes looked good-even though im not using them during donor cycles. I have emailed him to clarify if its the same thing and he used dye. Both done under anesthetic. Sorry but just remind me- do you have high nk cells? Did Dr M recommend any other tests such as dq alpha? X
    Last edited by ECM1981; 30-12-2015 at 20:27.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @ECM1981 I just wanted to pop on quickly to say I've just had my first half hour phone consult with Dr M and he was gorgeous. Good luck with your chat with him, xx. PS: Did you have your HyCoSy's under any kind of sedation or anesthetic?
    @MrsErinR Your cycle must be under way now. Good luck for your Jan trip.
    Thanks @Tahli, yes I'm underway now. Started Synarel this week, although it's freaking me out as I've had a bad cold and I cannot taste it in my throat at all. I hope it's still doing what it's supposed to.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck MissErinR!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Thanks @Tahli, yes I'm underway now. Started Synarel this week, although it's freaking me out as I've had a bad cold and I cannot taste it in my throat at all. I hope it's still doing what it's supposed to.
    I had a bad cold when I first started on Synarel and was freaking out about it. I emailed Dr LR and he said it should not affect the Synarel doing its job and it ended working just fine for me. It's certainly unpleasant taking it when you have a cold though. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Good luck MissErinR!
    Thanks. It's all starting to feel a bit real now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane75 View Post
    I had a bad cold when I first started on Synarel and was freaking out about it. I emailed Dr LR and he said it should not affect the Synarel doing its job and it ended working just fine for me. It's certainly unpleasant taking it when you have a cold though. xx
    That's good to know. I am taking the double dose that CFC recommends even though here they would just say one sniff in the morning and one at night. So, I'm hoping that means that there's enough getting through. I'll have a blood test to check on Tuesday so fingers crossed all is well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (03-01-2016)