Closed Thread
Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hmm yes that must be right as it only took about an hour from memory. Not sure why I thought it was 400...?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby brain?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha more than likely 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me...unfortunately it was a negative for us this cycle I was prepared for the worst but my DP was still pretty positive so he has (as always) taken it a little harder. We were hoping for a Christmas miracle...now just back to the drawing board and we'll give the DE some thought as to whether to go O/S or use the traveling donor.

Thanks for your thoughts, and your support...have a great Christmas.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (30-12-2015),Outoftime  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting in early to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and wonderful new year. DP and I are having a fancy free Xmas day doing whatever comes our way on the day. Hope you all eat lots of goodies and receive everything on your Santa list.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outoftime For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (24-12-2015),JulieMalooley  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Update from me...unfortunately it was a negative for us this cycle I was prepared for the worst but my DP was still pretty positive so he has (as always) taken it a little harder. We were hoping for a Christmas miracle...now just back to the drawing board and we'll give the DE some thought as to whether to go O/S or use the traveling donor.

Thanks for your thoughts, and your support...have a great Christmas.
    hey gen so sorry you didn't get your result (this time) sucks anytime but esp now it's Christmas time. Have some champagne and chocolate and start planning for the new year

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im really sorry to hear that Gen72. I wish it wasnt that way. It is not fair. I hope you and DP can support each other through it until your next step.

Tahli i have tried to send a few PMs but it keeps crashing. I just wanted to let you know i am thinking of you and sorry you didnt get a positive on the last transfer. As you know i dont have a positive story to share with you about my 3rd transfer BUT i have a friend who fell pregnant on try #6. We just never know which and when an embryo will choose to stick around. I really wish i knew!!

Im struggling after our last bfn and it has got me down but its a new year soon and hopefully that will new beginnings!

Congratulations to all who have had good news recently especially the ladies i met when in SA last time jennski, lolly and cjocoh.
    Merry Christmas to everyone xxx

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

cjocoh71  (25-12-2015),Gen72  (26-12-2015),Jennski  (30-12-2015),Lolly99  (24-12-2015),Tahli  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, yes, @ECM1981 I received your PM, ta heaps. I've been up to my eyeballs with my sick son unfortunately. I even had to cancel all our xmas plans yesterday.
    Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I have 3 embryos left at CFC & can't afford another $13k for a new fresh cycle so have decided to seek help to make the most of my last embryos. I'm desperate!
    I have a phone consult with Dr M up in Sydney on 30 Dec and Dr W at CFC has asked me to have a HyCoSy to see what's going wrong after the 3 failures. I'm hoping Dr M can provide the referral for the HyCoSy under some sort of anesthetic.
    How are you going with your plans for another cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope that you all enjoyed Christmas, mine was pretty eventful. The day went well, no arguments and my pudding worked! But we got home and my cough that I have had for the past three months finally got very nasty. I got in the door, coughed and then vomited, the third vomit was fresh blood.

DH called the ambos and I was taken to Emergency. After several hours being monitored and observed I was discharged at 2am. The diagnosis? The prolonged coughing and vomiting for eleven weeks had caused my oesophegus to weaken. Last night it tore. There is no treatment, it should heal by itself in a few days, but it was scary to say the least. No impact at all on the pregnancy, thank goodness.

With the cough I have been tested for flu, whooping cough and even Legionaire's disease. All were negative, the emergency doc said it sometime happens in pregnancy, at worst it will go away when I deliver. Only another four months, then!
    Last edited by Sunnygirl04; 26-12-2015 at 18:24.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnygirl04 For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (30-12-2015),Tahli  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear it was nothing too serious sunnygirl, but it will be great once the cough goea for good! It must have been scary.

Tahli sorry to hear u had a sick boy on Christmas. Hope he gets better soon. Can i ask what is HyCoSy?

I have no plans at the moment that are set in concrete. We r just waiting for our appointment with Dr M on 13th Jan and will go on from there. At least Dr W is looking into your failures, i feel like he just brushed me off and put it down to bad luck. Im atill considerimg changing Drs if and when i return. Hope u some insight. X

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Lolly99  (26-12-2015),Tahli  (26-12-2015)