Closed Thread
Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jennski, and EmmaJane75 and others. Good to be back on the horse. Booked flights and accom last night so it's really happening. Flights were a good price but accom is a bit pricier in January.

It is a much easier process for a FET. Of course I hope that all of you out there going for the first time only ever go back to do a FET for a sibling, as we've been fortunate to do.

Sorry, I can't give any advice on acupuncture. We didn't do that there. I think someone was asking a while back about freezing individual embryos. We did that after our first cycle as we only want to transfer one at a time. They charged us double but it still wasn't too expensive. Well worth it in our opinion.

EmmaJane75, sending you the most positive vibes I can for your current pregnancy. Any scans coming up?

Anyway, hope you're all having a good night.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats EmmaJane75 on your pregnancy! Such very exciting news. Believe that it will go the distance for you, and it will. Sending you love and loads of positive vibes.

As to those of you ladies who have not been doing acupuncture prior, my own two cents is that it certainly can't hurt while in CT. Sarah provides a very safe and relaxing setting that forces meditative down-time. She is also very economical by most standards, and even more so if you convert and compare what the same treatment would cost at home.

Whether you decide to add her to your journey or not, I do want to share a discovery that has significantly helped me through this part of my own journey. Circle + Bloom is an online co. based out of California and run by a lovely woman named Joanne, who has the most spectacularly soothing voice! C+B offer meditative series, for a variety of different pregnancy donor journeys, including DE recipients. I downloaded to my iPhone the 12-session series and listen to one each night. I also listened on the plane, during acupuncture sessions with Sarah, before and after my transfer, and now have just purchased the series for during pregnancy. It might sound over-stated, but these have provided invaluable assistance to me. They've provided significant peace, calm, the ability to shut-down the noise in my mind, and undoubtedly helped me to sleep better. Check them out and see for yourself!

PS: I could not have resisted HPTs during my 2WW, had it not been for my C+B meditation series !!

Xoxo
    CJC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cjocoh71 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lolly good luck on being pupo xx babydust

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Irishhelllsbells For This Useful Post:

Lolly99  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Jennski did you manage to get your hands on some Crinone?
    Girls, thanks for all your advice on Sarah and acupuncture. As I'm only in CT for 1.5 days I was considering a one off session. I'm not so sure about the benefits of a single session now and already have a relaxing 1.5 hour massage booked for the day before transfer so I think I'll just stick with that. It's become a little bit of a ritual where I let go of all the stressful build up to the trip and say lots of positive affirmations to my (potential) babies while being pampered! It puts me in the right frame of mind for transfer.
    My flight from Syd to J'berg is currently delayed over 2 hrs. Is any-one else in CT this weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Thanks Jennski, and EmmaJane75 and others. Good to be back on the horse. Booked flights and accom last night so it's really happening. Flights were a good price but accom is a bit pricier in January.

It is a much easier process for a FET. Of course I hope that all of you out there going for the first time only ever go back to do a FET for a sibling, as we've been fortunate to do.

Sorry, I can't give any advice on acupuncture. We didn't do that there. I think someone was asking a while back about freezing individual embryos. We did that after our first cycle as we only want to transfer one at a time. They charged us double but it still wasn't too expensive. Well worth it in our opinion.

EmmaJane75, sending you the most positive vibes I can for your current pregnancy. Any scans coming up?

Anyway, hope you're all having a good night.
    I had a scan on Friday after I had a scare with a nose dive in my progesterone levels. Thankfully it turned out OK and the Bub was measuring right for dates and had a heartbeat of 176. My next scan will probably be at my first OB appointment on the 17th Dec. I'm nervous about this appointment because our longest pregnancy lasted 10.4 weeks and I will be 10.5 weeks at the appointment. It is my next hurdle to cross

Thanks for the positive vibes ladies

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-12-2015),MamaKes  (06-12-2015),Tahli  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB4Me View Post
    AFM. Have been corresponding with Cyndi, egg retrieval is scheduled for the 30th Dec, they will take them to day 5 before freezing, am waiting to hear if the embryo scope is available. Won't get the treatment plan for February until it is known how good and how many embryos there are. Was really hoping to be able to book flights now before the february prices go up. DH is worried about taking DD so if the prices go up too much I might make the trip by myself. Scary thought for me even though lots of you lovely ladies have done it.
    Congrats JulieMalooly on having a good scan and finding out two little girls are waiting to meet you.
    @BB4Me if you go on your own have your transfers organised and try to just stick to your hotel or the V&A waterfront. That's what I did and felt safe enough on my own. And don't ever lose sight of your credit card (like I was silly enough to do) even in nice restaurants.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane75 View Post
    I had a scan on Friday after I had a scare with a nose dive in my progesterone levels. Thankfully it turned out OK and the Bub was measuring right for dates and had a heartbeat of 176. My next scan will probably be at my first OB appointment on the 17th Dec. I'm nervous about this appointment because our longest pregnancy lasted 10.4 weeks and I will be 10.5 weeks at the appointment. It is my next hurdle to cross

Thanks for the positive vibes ladies
    Not long to wait EJ ! This one will be fine I'm sure.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I just popped in yo see whats going on. Congratulations EmmaJane!
    Good luck to all those cycling and pregnant x

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (07-12-2015),Jennski  (09-12-2015),Lolly99  (06-12-2015),mardicharli  (06-12-2015),Tahli  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishhelllsbells View Post
    Lolly good luck on being pupo xx babydust
    Thanks @irishhellsbells! Same to you! How are you going? I'm going mad here just want to know! Have you done a pee stick? I'm too scared!
    We just got back last night, I was not to bad in CT but starting to lose it now. I might look for those meditation apps someone suggested circle bloom? Will investigate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @emmajane @MrsErinR and @emski72 welcome back!
    So much suddenly going on here! Very exciting!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (07-12-2015)