Closed Thread
Page 74 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the lovely wishes @MamaKes! I've just sent you a link, via PM, to the ED I was referring too. She's unproven though. Nurture does seem to have a good few mixed race donors. Good luck with your search!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes I know what you mean. In one day I arranged with south Africa then had someone offer embryos and a local donor came forward. My ob/gyn said go to SA and I'd have to agree. No emotional baggage if there are issues with the child, and fantastic young healthy donors aplenty.

Mixed race children are always extremely beautiful (I get to see them at work). I am German/ Danish/ UK so SA provided great options. My sperm donor is German/Dutch so I'm hoping the obsessive quality focus gene comes through 😉. I'm shocking but some traits were also things I looked at or rather considered.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli they were graded b4aa and b2-3bc whatever that means. They were considered good and fair. It was my 3rd time this year doing donor in cape town. No more embryos left so have to figure out what to do next. Feel like im just letting down my embryos every time. Threw everything at this cycle meds wise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    Hi all
    Well after defrosting our 1st two embryos Dr w said they didnt look that good so we defrosted our last 3 which looked a little better. I begged him to transfer 3 so he did. I didnt want to waste any.

Not that it mattered because i got another bffn yesterday. I am so angry and sad. All my hopes and dreams gone again. I just dont know wtf is wrong with my body. Not even a slight whisper of pregnancy. I cant stop crying, im just sick of the heartache and sick of having to pick myself up again and move on. Oh well.

Congrats jennski i wish you all the best and good luck to you lolly99 and everyone else xxxxx
    el was sooo sorry to read your post this morning. I sent an email to your gmail address.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KMP View Post
    @MamaKes I know what you mean. In one day I arranged with south Africa then had someone offer embryos and a local donor came forward. My ob/gyn said go to SA and I'd have to agree. No emotional baggage if there are issues with the child, and fantastic young healthy donors aplenty.

Mixed race children are always extremely beautiful (I get to see them at work). I am German/ Danish/ UK so SA provided great options. My sperm donor is German/Dutch so I'm hoping the obsessive quality focus gene comes through 😉. I'm shocking but some traits were also things I looked at or rather considered.
    Isn't it frustrating KPM? So I get you went with the SA option then. It's funny but before I found out about this all I wouldn't have turned down a local donor especially my lovely friend. But now I want to have quick options and plenty of them. So I get what your Ob/Gyn was getting to. I love my mixed race DS and DSS and just so fascinated to see what my DH and my future Bub will look like. We're hoping for a healthy Bub of course, but a little brown darling girl will complete our blended family so well. If baby is a boy then all the better. We know what to do with boys and there'll be 3 boys to love. I'll still be outvoted 4-1!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Thanks for the lovely wishes @MamaKes! I've just sent you a link, via PM, to the ED I was referring too. She's unproven though. Nurture does seem to have a good few mixed race donors. Good luck with your search!
    Thanks Tahli she is very lovely. Smart too. I replied to your PM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Jennski ! Twins methinks lol. Afm 12 weeks now and def not bought anything yet but went for a look today at twin prams and found one I really like called the e brake for around $1000. Very narrow, easy to fold up, swap around etc and plenty of storage. Will prob wait another 8 weeks yet before putting it on lay-by I suppose... Nuchal scan is this Wednesday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM1981 View Post
    @Tahli they were graded b4aa and b2-3bc whatever that means. They were considered good and fair. It was my 3rd time this year doing donor in cape town. No more embryos left so have to figure out what to do next. Feel like im just letting down my embryos every time. Threw everything at this cycle meds wise.
    @ECM1981 did you do an immune protocol (sorry I have a bad memory). I'm so sorry you haven't got your BFP 😔. How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck JulieMalooley...fingers crossed... one milestone at a time!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-11-2015),MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Good luck JulieMalooley...fingers crossed... one milestone at a time!
    Thx @Gen72 😁 DP Is finally talking about 'when the babies arrive' type stuff and endured the pain of walking around a baby supplies shop quite well lol. Makes it feel a little more real. We are both hoping like mad we may get a clue to the sexes this week, chances are mediocre, but would be nice and make it feel more like there are two real little people in there 😃

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-11-2015)