Closed Thread
Page 73 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Well after defrosting our 1st two embryos Dr w said they didnt look that good so we defrosted our last 3 which looked a little better. I begged him to transfer 3 so he did. I didnt want to waste any.

Not that it mattered because i got another bffn yesterday. I am so angry and sad. All my hopes and dreams gone again. I just dont know wtf is wrong with my body. Not even a slight whisper of pregnancy. I cant stop crying, im just sick of the heartache and sick of having to pick myself up again and move on. Oh well.

Congrats jennski i wish you all the best and good luck to you lolly99 and everyone else xxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ECM1981 For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes I used ababySA and they were amazing helping get organised and booked via email in one evening. I'm not kidding it was like email tag and it was this time last year and I cycled in Jan. The first donor had bipolar and I needed to cycle at that time. I couldn't fault them. They were so helpful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Awesome news @Jennski fabulous. I reckon twins could be on the cards as well. @wazbub i kniw what you mean when we had the success preg of my daughter after many years of trying i was hesitant to buy anything until after 28 weeks its a shame that the infertility takes away some of the joy and niavity of pregnancy.
    Wish I hesitant in buying baby stuff @midnight. Lol. I Have a secret stash of baby stuff that just keeps growing, despite frequent raids for the multitude of baby shower presents I need. I find buying one little thing every now and then keeps me focused and calm. It's calming, I don't know why? I could be kidding myself. I even went to the Preg Kids and Babies Expo despite my last miscarriage and collected catalogues and samples. Does anyone else have this guilty secret??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KMP View Post
    @MamaKes I used ababySA and they were amazing helping get organised and booked via email in one evening. I'm not kidding it was like email tag and it was this time last year and I cycled in Jan. The first donor had bipolar and I needed to cycle at that time. I couldn't fault them. They were so helpful.
    @KMP sounds like you really had success with AbabySa. This weekend I'm going to send them pic of me as adult, as child, and pic of DS11. His dad (ex hubby) is West African and my DH is also West African so I'm hoping they can pick my looks from my pics and his pics and find someone with a resemblance. What I'm finding though is due the donors being South African of Dutch descent they don't look like me much. I'm German and Spanish descent. In fact I more resemble the mixed race SA donors than the white Caucasian ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think i was just nervous of something going wrong but as the weeks went on i felt more confident although i brought baby clothes when i was a lot younger never figured it would be 10 yrs or so until we used them!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are trying one last cycle with my oe early next year otherwise we are planning on heading to ct around may. It would have been earlier but we plan on leaving our 2 yr old here and my parents to fly in and care for her.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Super congrats @Jennski!! Wow, that's one very twinnie hcg number!!
    @Lolly99 I don't arrive in to CT until next Saturday, so just as you've flown out!
    @ECM1981 I'm so sorry hun. That must be just devastating. Do you mind me asking what grade they were? They must have been a high enough grade to freeze but didn't thaw well? How many times have you tried DE in CT? I really feel for you right now. Huge hugs to you both.
    @MamaKes I saw a gorgeous mixed race donor on one of the ED sites this week. I sat there staring at her wishing I was mixed race myself! I'm as boringly fair as they come!! Good luck with your search.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (28-11-2015),MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes I sent pic of me too and they matched and it was the donor I wanted.

Focus on face shape and skin tone maybe and eye colour. My friend is maltese olive skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes and her 2 daughters are fair skinned and blue eyed. Don't be too critical as genetics is a complex game.
    Last edited by KMP; 28-11-2015 at 12:08.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KMP For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (28-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Super congrats @Jennski!! Wow, that's one very twinnie hcg number!!
    @Lolly99 I don't arrive in to CT until next Saturday, so just as you've flown out!
    @ECM1981 I'm so sorry hun. That must be just devastating. Do you mind me asking what grade they were? They must have been a high enough grade to freeze but didn't thaw well? How many times have you tried DE in CT? I really feel for you right now. Huge hugs to you both.
    @MamaKes I saw a gorgeous mixed race donor on one of the ED sites this week. I sat there staring at her wishing I was mixed race myself! I'm as boringly fair as they come!! Good luck with your search.
    Thanks Tahli and I am going to be here with all the other girls hoping and praying that this is your time while you're in SA next week.

Which site did you see the mixed race girl in? My DS11 and DSS6 are both brown curly haired brown eyes caramel gems and this is the mix we hope to have in our future Bub - a mix of white European looking me and black hubby. A brown cherub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KMP View Post
    @MamaKes I sent pic of me too and they matched and it was the donor I wanted.

Focus on face shape and skin tone maybe and eye colour. My friend is maltese olive skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes and her 2 daughters are fair skinned and blue eyed. Don't be too critical as genetics is a complex game.
    Thanks KMP yeah I'm hoping to narrow down my search by sending pics. Either way any future Bub of ours is going to be brown - mixed white & black. I'd just love a little look in.
    Actually last night a good friend aged 25 who's had her 3 bubs with her high school sweetheart hubby said she'd be an egg donor for us. We were overwhelmed. Only trick is she's breastfeeding her 3month old and wants to go to 12+months. Not sure I can wait that long???