Closed Thread
Page 70 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ferngirl View Post
    Ecm, try stretch your gluts by lying on your back lifting your knee to your chest towards opposite shoulder hold it and repeat.
    Ferngirl do you do this straight after the injcetion or just through out the day/when i can? Does anyone else have tips on muscle pain after injection? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity Fox View Post
    Hi there lovely ladies, I am in a dilemma and seeking some feedback. I was wondering whether many of you had your donor's AMH level tested? If you did test, what was their level and how did they respond to the FSH? Our donor is 28 but she has not donated before so I don't have much to go on in terms of how she will respond. She had her AMH level tested in July this year and it was 3.27 (not related to my screening for my cycle) which seemed like a good result but when she had it tested again recently at my request and the result was 2.57. Dr Matebese is happy to proceed but I'm wondering whether you think that 2.57 is too low and whether you would look for a different donor... I really like this donor for a bunch of different reasons but so much is riding on this financially and emotionally that I want to be sensible about whether she is the best choice.
    Hi @felicityfox. I did find a table online that showed the AMH levels for South Africa. It did show this level as being in the normal range. As my dr said to me, at this age the AMH is not as essential as it would be if they were 10 yrs older.
    Hard decision when egg numbers could totally revolve around how well the donor responds to stimulation. Every cycle is a risk so it is difficult to make the decision just on a number. Sorry that probably doesn't help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    Congratulations on making the move @MamaKes ! You will not regret it 😄. I used ababysa btw and they were great.
    Hey just a question on this @JulieMalooley, sorry it's an old post though... What did you find best about ababySa? Quality of donors or number who were proven/young? Or was it communication or all of the above?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone. Just wanted to share that I have finally paid the CFC deposit and our donor has been booked in for her initial screening. It is now feeling very real and I actually feel a twinge of hope again. After counting away the last 4 years I am back to counting the days until February comes around. I don't know if I feel excited about this new journey or finally getting a holiday to South Africa.
    Fyi. I have used OzForex to do the funds transfer and saved us $250 just by using them rather than my bank for the transfer. Pennys when we are spending thousands but every dollar saved is a dollar more we can put into the holiday.

Anyone else looking at a Feb 2016 trip?
    Last edited by Outoftime; 25-11-2015 at 21:49.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outoftime For This Useful Post:

Aspire  (26-11-2015),Tahli  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    F

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies do you know if any gp will prescribe syranal or only through your fs? We are considering ed cycle early next year and wondering whether i need to find new fs if current fs wont assist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midnite? Only an FS can prescribe Syneral

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

midnite01  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Miss Sagi thats what i thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    Thanks @Miss Sagi thats what i thought.
    My GP prescribed all my medication including Synarel for me last year. I gave him the list that CFC sent me and he asked me to get Dr Heylen to email him to confirm my treatment.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to landi68 For This Useful Post:

Aspire  (26-11-2015),Jennski  (27-11-2015),midnite01  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to add that my GP also prescribed Syneral for me when I produced the CFC letter with the medication list. I have certainly heard others like Miss Sagi who had to get it from an FS so I wonder if it is a State issue ? (I am in NSW)