Closed Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear of your BFN Emski. I do hope your surgery goes well and you get hubby on track for another round. My FS suggested the same to me but with the wait I would have been 46 before starting. I thought I'd give it a go first and was so lucky. Mind you, pregnancy was very I comfy being bigger. Think I will still go ahead one day as I want to be healthy and fit for my boys. Please keep us updated. Xx

Fabulous news Ferngirl. Congratulations on your little heartbeat. And as they say, the worrying doesn't end til you hold them in your arms, and then begins a whole lot more worrying!!

Thank you Miss Sagi. Understandable as you have twice the baby brain I do!!
    Thank you re my boy. Love him to bits and aren't all babies just the cutest. I'm so clucky again already. Was at the hospital Wed seeing Dr M and was so tempted to wander up to the maternity level and say hi!
    Dr L has soo many bubs there. About 9 when we were there. He's very popular. I cried on the way home after seeing him for the last time Tues. After 6 years together will miss him terribly. Another reason to work on hubby for number 3.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mardicharli For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (25-09-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-09-2015),Patsy73  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    F

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski – I am so sorry for your negative result, that’s so frustrating and I can only imagine how disappointed you and dh are. It’s so upsetting after all that effort to be let down by the egg quality. I know you’ll come up with a plan that will give you your BFP. Thinking of you ((Hugs))..

Ferngirl – Congrats on seeing your little one’s heartbeat, much a magical moment. Really happy for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faith15 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks guys for your thoughts - we are ok. We are lucky in that we have E and a bit of a break from all of this might be a good thing for a year. Hard to see the two little outfits I bought in Cape Town for 'potential baby' though. Also having to think of selling off E's stuff she's grown out of/not using any more to save on space... it's those stupid things that are making me teary. Maybe I'll just hoard them in the shed for a while.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (29-09-2015),Charlie74  (27-09-2015),Jennski  (27-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-09-2015),Lisaxxx  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ferngirl View Post
    Hi
    Some good news from me at 6w2d, again being super guarded as it's very early days. 30300 at dpo31 and had a scan with the flutter of a heart beat 4 days ago ... Nerve racking now as heading to Melb for holiday so now no tracking for 14 days ... I guess what will be will be .. Had to buy some crinone as using it now alternately with gestone, over $200 for two packs (15 days worth)I'd check out price at CFC. All the best those with bfp, in ct and planning.
    Hi ferngirl, i managed to get the 15 pack at chemist warehouse for $170. Not all of their store stock it so call around in advance before heading in.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazbub For This Useful Post:

Jennski  (27-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    so good to see all the good news, so sorry to see the bad news.
    We have had a family illness overseas so have had a LOT to catch up on!
    We went to CFC, didn't have a great donor response but got three embryos, transferred two and BFN. (Got one very faint line on hpt just to make it worse!)
    sobbed our hearts out that day and said never again and then ..... We're planning one last try in CT end on November with a new donor. (We have one frozen embryo but seems a long trip) Change my mind every day about it however!
    how many one last goes are we allowed
    good luck to everyone xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Malkitek For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 Again I'm so sorry for your negative result. It's just so bl~~dy unfair.
    @ferngirl Super congrats on hearing fernbaby's heartbeat. What a magical sound!!
    Thanks for the Gestone vs Crinone advice @Blinky76 and @Cathy69, hugely appreciated. I'll ask for prices at CFC & just get twisty with doing my own Gestone shots.
    Lastnight my super star ED gifted me 28 mature eggs. I chose to fertilize 20 naturally with SD1 and ICSI 8 with SD2. I find out at 9pm tonight what the fertilization rates are. The embryologist scared the bejeezes out of me by explaining that with natural fertilization none may fertilize at all, hence ICSIing 8 with SD2. Fingers crossed!
    I'm off to the airport in a few hours. Wow, this is really happening!!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Canuck1  (29-09-2015),Jennski  (27-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-09-2015),mardicharli  (26-09-2015),Miss Sagi  (26-09-2015),wazbub  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Tahli amazing numbers ... Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zara01 View Post
    leyshoja CFC ask 5500 rand admin fee, and 1800 rand storage fee, and getting it frozen here is about 400 NZ dollar. Not sure about courier fees yet, but I am certain it will still be cheaper than paying for two people for 2 weeks in CT. For your sake, I hope I do not see you in CT in December, as that would mean good news!
    I spoke to CFC yesterday and they said it can take up to 10 weeks to organise at their end but it's otherwise easy to organise from Australia - just the courier fees might be an issue. She said someone was quoted about $4500 to send from America but I'd hope it's not that ridiculous here. I know you are in NZ @Zara01 vp but can you let me know when you find out costs etc for courier? I'd appreciate it. It will have to be waaay cheaper than bringing DP and I'd be able to stay for maybe 5 days less I reckon. ASSUMING I ever come back of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa tahli that is a crazy amount of eggs!! Great result

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolly99 For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (28-09-2015)