Kay2015 what an exciting day 😁 I can't wait to get there !
I did progesterone until almost 18 weeks as part of my Immune plan ..... If in your shoes, I would do the Gestone until you have 7 left then alternate those ampoules with Crinone or Pesseries for 14 days then continue with the crinone/Pesseries until you run out. Taking Progesterone longer than CFC say isn't an issue and you can easily get Pesseries with a GP script.
Hi girls I am still waiting for confimation from CFC for my dates to book. They have given me tentative dates and on the 23rd sept I emailed jenny (Dr M coordinator) to ask if it was ok to book flight etc. and she said no hold off till my donor screening which would be in a weeks time (I think) anyways close now as I'm tentatively booked to be ther and have have lining scan 20th November. Will it be unreasonable to email her again and find out what's story? I don't want to annoy them as I'm sure they are busy but I think I will need to request time off work soon!!
It's always the same pretty much Lolly...wait until after your donors results are back and then email if needed. F your Donor has issues that will throw a real spanner in the works. I told my boss I needed medical treatment and time off but didn't have my admission date confirmed until closer to the time - I gave her my tentative dates but said they might change. Could you do something like that?
Kay what a lovely thing to experience xx
I don't think you will hear until later in Oct if the lining scan isn't until Nov 20. Like Emski, I put a leave app in for the dates that CFC gave me and said 'but it might move a little depending on how organised we are for the holiday'. I didn't mention the medical side of it. I also did tentative accom bookings and said they might change too - if anyone couldn't/wouldn't take the booking, I just made sure I had a reserve or 2 up my sleeve.
There are a few hard parts in this process and you are in one right now waiting for confirmation - just wait it out and try not to stress.
I had my blood test today and my HCG was zero. I'm just deciding this weekend whether to do one final own egg cycle with LB or fly back to CT for a FET with my hatching blast. @leyshoja is your blood test result in yet?
Oh no, sorry to hear that Tahli !
So sorry, Tahli. Were you the one that kept the best embie til last? If so, isn't it waiting for you on CT?
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!