@Tahli no not yet. I wanted to see what Dr M said because i didnt want to pay money and request someone until i got some more answers. Also i want to be tested for the dq alpha thing so if thay is whats holding us back we can decide next step- donor sperm or LIT treatment i have been reading about. EDSA have recommended a few good donors so i emailed them today to see if they are all still available, just out of curiosity. Just incase i didnt know I transfered all 3 remaining embryos last time. I had anread through ivf over 40s thread where you were teying to decide what to do. I begged Dr W to put them all in. Will u be doing that?