+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Its always so much better when they are there to share the excitement.

We were in shock also when we found out but we were extremely happy. I think i cried for two weeks in shock like holy hell we are having a baby. Haha

Well planned down to the removal of my rod and we just went with it. I read so many things from people getting pregnant as early as 7days to 12 months after removal so we thought why not start the process. We fell pregnant 1 mnth after! 😀

Nope not married engaged planning on wedding in 2017 haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    He was extremely excited and wanted to shout it from the roof tops. He also wanted to find out the sex but i insisted on not knowing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We weren't trying but we had also just decided to go with it and when it happens it happens. Month 2 and I was pregnant. We thought it might take a year or so?! My other half is the opposite in that he doesn't want to find out the sex, either does my Mum. It's going to drive me crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And yes I'm still crying too lol! Every now and again I'll look at other peoples kids or suddenly remind myself I'm going to be a Mum and I have to choke back the tears lol! It's so overwhelmingly exciting and I already have sooo much love for this little person growing inside me it's crazy! Best feeling ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you get to hold them for the first time it finally hits you that you now have a little person to look after and the love you instantly have for them is one in a million.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scary but exciting!