+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lake Macquarie / Newcastle First Time Mum's

FTM 26yrs old looking for other Mum's around this age to have play dates, walks, coffee, lunch etc with.
    My LG is 8mnths new to this area so looking at making new friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm a first time Mum and live on the Lake. I'm 31 and due around 22nd of May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that is awesome do you know what you are having? Didn't think anyone would live here 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, we're going to try and wait and not find out 😁 it will drive me crazy! How have you been feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bad my post wasn't every clear late night baby brain. I'm baby is 8mnths old now born in Jan. I didn't find out it was hard but well worth it in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Yeah, I wasn't sure if you meant you were 8 months pregnant or due in 8 months. I'm still learning all the lingo. How's everything going? Getting much sleep yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha all good. Yes its going great she is a great sleeper goes to bed anywhere between 6-7.30pm and wakes at 6.30-7am gets into bed with me and goes back to sleep most mornings until 8-9 or we stay awake and play have breakfast and she is ready to go for a nap at 10ish! Took me awhile to get her to have longer day naps as she used to just cat nap was hell by the afternoon but now she is much better.
    How are you finding sleeping while pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sleeping fine. Prob a little too much though. It's a struggle getting out of bed and I'm napping most arvos when I can. I feel so puffed out so easily! I can't wait for everything to start happening..for it to sink in I guess. The scans, the belly. My boyfriends over seas at the moment, I found out the day before he left. So it'll be good when he gets back so we can talk about it together etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I literally slept as much as i could as i still worked right up till 37w and she came at 38w1d. It was so exhausting especially working in aged care.
    Oh wow that would sucks. Is he excited?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I mean I think so? We were both a bit in shock but definitely happy when we found out. That's why I can't wait for him to get back so we can share the excitement etc. we've only been texting once or twice a day but not much about Bub, just what he's up to. He's home Wednesday but I'm off to Vic the same day for a wedding. Was your baby planned? How did your other half react? Are you married?