+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I found maternity fashion so much easier and more comfy in summer than winter. Lots of maxi dresses, plus some stretchy skirts with fitted tops. I didn't need any actual maternity gear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I found cotton on great for bits and pieces. My fav item to wear wear wear maxi skirts/dresses and cropped leggings and singlet tops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by quietlyhopeful View Post
    I found maternity fashion so much easier and more comfy in summer than winter. Lots of maxi dresses, plus some stretchy skirts with fitted tops. I didn't need any actual maternity gear.
    This was exactly me. Loved my maxi dresses and because we had no air con I spent most of the summer in my bikini in mils pool it was the only way to stay cool

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They had heaps in Target a few years ago. I admit I haven't looked in ages. I think they are the 'hot options' brand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sussan also do some reasonable maternity clothes - and had tube skirts a few months back. I lived in my sussan maternity pants this year. Also jeanswest seem to have a big maternity range including jeans, shorts, tops, dresses. Asos also good and check out next they do a maternity range and I loved their maternity jeans! I also bought stretchy non-maternity clothes in a bigger size which worked quite well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw some nice dresses at jay jays today I'll have to go back and buy a few...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Sussan also do some reasonable maternity clothes - and had tube skirts a few months back. I lived in my sussan maternity pants this year. Also jeanswest seem to have a big maternity range including jeans, shorts, tops, dresses. Asos also good and check out next they do a maternity range and I loved their maternity jeans! I also bought stretchy non-maternity clothes in a bigger size which worked quite well.
    Oh cool thanks I hadn't thought of sussan. I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans already but it's unlikely they will be used this time. Far too hot for jeans here in summer and atm I am still fitting my usual jeans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sussan do maternity!?!?! I had no idea. Another place to go looking when I have to find some more clothes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in maxi dresses throughout summer.
    crossroads now has a maternity range which include denim and cargo shorts