+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @dream girl- I had exactly the same thing!! Was sooo stressed that all would be lost by the time I got to Sydney, but when I spoke to the nurse the next day about it she said that no all would be fine...and it was, they were all still there when it came time for the EPU
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hi ladies. I gave myself the trigger a few hours ago (ovidrel) and I've started cramping and bad pain. Feels like ovulation pain. Is it possible I'm ovulating early or are these normal side effects?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @allykat111- hope you start to feel better soon!! Sorry I haven't done any ovulation tracking, so can't help you out. All going along well with me I'm currently at 8dp5dt, and am due to have blood test on the 9th (Friday) to confirm or deny pg status.......so the nerves are starting to kick in.

I had to take a couple of extra shots of Ovidrel (just a couple of clicks not the whole 250mg) after my EPU and after my transfer, and am now taking Clexane daily (which, can I add, hurts a little more than the Orgalutran, if that's possible?? and has left me with a black and blue stomach...it's almost like the needles are blunt).

Have had a few pulling sensations and boobs are a little sore, but both could be from impending arrival of AF, so trying hard not to get too excited. Got really hot yesterday whilst packing a heap of stuff up in +33 degree weather, and then felt the need to google the **** out of getting too hot during the 2WW.....hoping I haven't cooked my little emby......

Thinking I might poas tomorrow morning, but just not sure if the Ovidrel would be out of my system yet, and whether it would give me a false +ve....anyone had any experience with that?
    @furbabymum, here's hoping the one implanted is 'the one'!! Will let you know how the PGD goes...we don't get the results for another couple of weeks yet as it takes about 3 weeks I think....here's hoping there's no anomalies.

How are you going with the Orgalutran @Evelynmoo? Hopefully no side effects?

Good luck @woof5105!! Hope they are the right pains!!

Ruby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Ruby16 Orgalutran has been going good thus far and hopefully not jinxing myself. I haven't had any of the immediate side effects I had heard about and hasn't hurt injecting myself either.

Who here is a lot more tired or fatigued than usual though? I have found myself being so sleepy lately. I also get the random niggling pains at my ovaries and really funny tingly feeling in my left leg sometimes especially on a day that I am really tired. Ohhh and the bloating is terrible, I will have a glass of water and be full just from that. I'm quite a small lady so theres not much room for anything in my tummy lol

Had bloods yesterday and first ultrasound. Left ovary has more follicles but right ovary has bigger ones.

I'm also not doing ET this month, only EPU as I and FS were worried about OHSS with me so I'm going to be taking Lucran instead of Ovidrel this month. Getting nervous about retrieval process though because I hate anesthetic whether it be general, sedation or local.

Praying that everything continues to go as well as it has been and that I get through the EPU unharmed and have enough good embys to freeze.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Hey @Ruby16 Orgalutran has been going good thus far and hopefully not jinxing myself. I haven't had any of the immediate side effects I had heard about and hasn't hurt injecting myself either.

Who here is a lot more tired or fatigued than usual though? I have found myself being so sleepy lately. I also get the random niggling pains at my ovaries and really funny tingly feeling in my left leg sometimes especially on a day that I am really tired. Ohhh and the bloating is terrible, I will have a glass of water and be full just from that. I'm quite a small lady so theres not much room for anything in my tummy lol

Had bloods yesterday and first ultrasound. Left ovary has more follicles but right ovary has bigger ones.

I'm also not doing ET this month, only EPU as I and FS were worried about OHSS with me so I'm going to be taking Lucran instead of Ovidrel this month. Getting nervous about retrieval process though because I hate anesthetic whether it be general, sedation or local.

Praying that everything continues to go as well as it has been and that I get through the EPU unharmed and have enough good embys to freeze.
    @Evelynmoo - I'm not in any way tired but I didn't have an EPU. I remember a few years ago when we did the EPU (that we are now using) I was absolutely exhausted!! All the hormones hit me really hard!

As for me - I am predicting I will be very happy on Saturday or absolutely crushed. Am 8dp3dt today so still early days but just started getting some nausea today. Wasn't there yesterday and doesn't go away with food. Same happened last time I had a BFP so really hoping for the best!!! Kind of worried that I will be very much crushed though if it is bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, quick update....the witch is here, and I too am out this round.

Still had to go and have a blood test to confirm negative this morning and exclude ectopic etc. (expecting confirmation later today or tomorrow) .Pretty crushed as was sooo hoping we would have a win.

FS called to chat and said that we would go with a natural FET cycle on my next cycle, so here's hoping we have some success.

Good luck to all that are still in xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU on Friday and taking my Lucran trigger tonight.........for lack of better words, ****ting myself about it!!!!!!!!! Having it done under local anaesthetic with the option of sedation if need be once the procedure has started as the anaesthetist will be there the entire time.

Good luck @woof5105 and really sorry to read about your bfn @Ruby16.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (08-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Ruby16
    Hoping the natural FET does the trick!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (08-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Evelynmoo
    Good that you have the option for sedation if the nerves get the better of you. Hoping for a relaxing EPU!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update for me 😀 first beta done and BFP! Hcg 35 - so another beta planned for Wed to see how things are going.

Feeling just about every emotion possible!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1444616026.340861.jpg
    Just had my little embie transferred! My fs had some trouble getting into the right spot as she kept getting stuck on my caesarean scar. Has anyone else had this?