+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Officially negative from my FET. So thought this was the one.
    One more embryo left for next month and then I'm back to square one
    I'm so sorry to hear your news, I was praying for you xxx I will be thinking of you for your next transfer, your last one could very well be the one so try to stay positive. Best wishes xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And mine has gone too.

Paid for my stim cycle now just waiting on af to rock up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear your news, I was praying for you xxx I will be thinking of you for your next transfer, your last one could very well be the one so try to stay positive. Best wishes xxx
    Thanks emby xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all!
    Jumping in quite late on the bandwagon here! I had a FET last Tuesday ... my 4th go with IVF ... had clinical pregnancy last year but miscarried, so had a nice big break and then back into it. 1st FET was in Aug and BFN ..
    Have been coping really well with the 2WW stress until today.
    Have had strange cramps and pulling sensations on and off all day ... it is 6dp3dt curently so I am really hoping that it is a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure sounds like a good sign!

I'm only 2dp5dt and noticing lots of sensations and pains and cramping but worried it was from the Pregnyl shot last night as its settling down again. When I had my pregnancy I had A LOT of crampy pains very early on, well before the blood test!

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    hi all!
    Jumping in quite late on the bandwagon here! I had a FET last Tuesday ... my 4th go with IVF ... had clinical pregnancy last year but miscarried, so had a nice big break and then back into it. 1st FET was in Aug and BFN ..
    Have been coping really well with the 2WW stress until today.
    Have had strange cramps and pulling sensations on and off all day ... it is 6dp3dt curently so I am really hoping that it is a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be interested in doing PGD testing but I dont think our embies are good enough!

We ended up with 1 morula and 1 compacted morula on day 5 so they transfered the compacted one and the other one didnt progress far enough the next day to be able to freeze (although I think it became a blasty!). So that's two cycles now where we have got nothing worth freezing and only had a morula to transfer.

I'd love to hear your experience with PGD. I'm 35 (but hubby is 32) and after one miscarriage I really dont want to go through that loss again, as well as the delay in working towards getting out first child. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Hi @furbabymum,
    we ended up getting 4 through at Grade 1, with 2 looking the better of the lot yesterday after they had been hatched on Sat.

So, had the best one transferred yesterday!!

The clinic called today to let me know that the other 3 had all picked up their acts overnight and were able to be biopsied (we are doing the PGD testing as we are both older- me 38, DH 42 + have suffered a couple of miscarriages, so thought it better to be safe).

So we are very lucky to have 3 on ice at the moment + one transferred!! Just hoping my body cooperates this time. Blood test on the 9th Oct.

Fingers crossed for you too!!

@emby79 to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go?

Orgalutran is a *****! Its harder to get the needle into the skin and it burns and itches like a mofo for me for many hours. Same with cetritide only cetritide has a thinner needle. My tips: put the syringe under your arm to warm up the fluid and it stings less as you inject it. Ice the area before and after injecting.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Officially started my IVF Cycle 4 days ago with Gonal- F. Was told today by FS that hormone levels are going well.

Have to start Orgalutran/Ganirelix tonight......really really scared about the side effects??

Have read that there is possible anaphylactic reaction, even though it's rare, if anything bad can happen, it happens to me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to furbabymum For This Useful Post:

exilius  (08-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. I gave myself the trigger a few hours ago (ovidrel) and I've started cramping and bad pain. Feels like ovulation pain. Is it possible I'm ovulating early or are these normal side effects?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post
    Sure sounds like a good sign!

I'm only 2dp5dt and noticing lots of sensations and pains and cramping but worried it was from the Pregnyl shot last night as its settling down again. When I had my pregnancy I had A LOT of crampy pains very early on, well before the blood test!

good luck!
    Thanks @furbabymum ... It's tough as I want to not think about it but it seems good timing that it started today. I also had the same last time I managed to get pregnant. 😀 but then I keep telling myself not to get too caught up thinking it is true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry @Hopeful37, @emby79 & @exilius things didn't work out for you. Welcome @woof5105 sounds like good signs to me, the 2ww is horrible. @furbabymum I know what you mean about the orgalutran. I didn't use any ice or warming methods, just got it over with ASAP but the orgalutran left me with a welt and itchiness for a couple hours after too, but it went away each time. Good luck @dream girl I had those feelings too before my EPU but i hadn't ovulated, it probably the maturing of the eggs you can feel. The bad luck, i feel like iv hot the jackpot with catching every illness at the moment. I have been sick for the last 3 months now with a few days here and there respite, thinking yay I'm going to get better then bang I'm sick again.The doc has me on a 5 day course of amoxycillin, i asked if this will interfere at all but as I'm a late ovulate the nurse thinks ill be fine as i have about 2 weeks until transfer. How are you going @Ruby16?
    Im still at the ovulation tracking stage, another blood test tomorrow morning, supposedly my levels were in the low 400's yesterday. Im presuming they are talking about the LH? I don't know what its meant to reach? i tried to google it but nothing really precise came up. Anyone know what your level is meant to reach for ovulation? Im on cycle day 15.