+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi emby79 how r u I've been thinking of u. 2ww is killing me too. I did poas this stick this morning and got a neg bit I'm not 6dp5dt until this afternoon (transfer was at 2pm) so trying not to get disappointed yet. I've been googling (again!!) and can't believe all these ladies getting bfp on day 5dp5dt!! Makes u feel a little upset but we can't yet! That's awesome that period was due and hasn't come and u have symptoms!! I occasionally have some slight cramping but I don't no if I'm imagining it or not? Other than that no symptoms. Thank god your 2ww is almost over. If you can keep yourself busy today and tom you are there. I've got till Friday. I think I will hold off poas until Wednesday now ( if I can make it!) are you going to poas again or wait now?
    Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for today @emby79. I've got everything crossed for you xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Hopeful37 but I got my period on Sunday so am out 😢 my hubby and i have decided to have a breather from ivf after a year of it, we need a break emotionally, financially and physically. Best of luck to you and everyone else on here, I will be watching for your good news xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies. I went a bit awol after last month's fail.

Congrats to those who got their bfp. And comiserations to those that didn't, I hope you get it soon.

Got a faint positive today at 5dp5dt. Obviously after last month I'm a bit more cautious. I didn't have any of the symptoms I had previously (spotting and cramping) but AF is due tomorrow and there's no sign which is good! I'll make a call on Thursday whether I think it's succeeded or failed. Official test is Friday week.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

hope77  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

I'm late to join the party... had EPU yesterday and got 4 mature eggs, which luckily have all fertilised.

I was last on here for a IVF round #1 in April from which I fell preggers, had a good heart beat at 7 weeks but then had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks, D&C and 10 weeks.

So Im currently excited to have 4 zygotes incubating but terrified of going through this all again and not even getting anything to transfer at day 5. Last time we had 6 embies and only 1 at day 5. Im worried with 4 we might not get a single one.

god this process is torturous!

Wishing good luck for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Hi All, quick update- had my EPU on Wed morning- 6 eggs retrieved (1 was a little bit immature), with 5 fertilised as of yesterday.
    They'll give me a call tomorrow -not sure if that will be before or after after they have been 'hatched' to let me know how it is all going? Then again on Sunday to let me know what time I need to be at the Clinic for a fresh transfer (all going well of course).
    Good luck to the ladies that have had their transfers and are waiting on results!! very exciting/nerve wracking I'm sure!!
    How did you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @furbabymum,
    we ended up getting 4 through at Grade 1, with 2 looking the better of the lot yesterday after they had been hatched on Sat.

So, had the best one transferred yesterday!!

The clinic called today to let me know that the other 3 had all picked up their acts overnight and were able to be biopsied (we are doing the PGD testing as we are both older- me 38, DH 42 + have suffered a couple of miscarriages, so thought it better to be safe).

So we are very lucky to have 3 on ice at the moment + one transferred!! Just hoping my body cooperates this time. Blood test on the 9th Oct.

Fingers crossed for you too!!

@emby79 to you.
    Last edited by Ruby16; 29-09-2015 at 14:44.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (29-09-2015),exilius  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    Thanks @Hopeful37 but I got my period on Sunday so am out 😢 my hubby and i have decided to have a breather from ivf after a year of it, we need a break emotionally, financially and physically. Best of luck to you and everyone else on here, I will be watching for your good news xxxx
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that :-(
    This whole journey just sucks. Take care of yourself. A breather may do u the world of good. I can so understanding having a break, this whole thing is so tough. Keep in touch and rest up xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially started my IVF Cycle 4 days ago with Gonal- F. Was told today by FS that hormone levels are going well.

Have to start Orgalutran/Ganirelix tonight......really really scared about the side effects??

Have read that there is possible anaphylactic reaction, even though it's rare, if anything bad can happen, it happens to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially negative from my FET. So thought this was the one.
    One more embryo left for next month and then I'm back to square one