+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg congrats Hope77!! Fantastic news!! Do u think it could be 2?!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my transfer today so I'm PUPO again. I've got a "hatching" blastocyst on board which they were really happy with

Also can u believe this- the song that my husband played to me when he proposed came on in the transfer room literally when I was having my transfer!! I'm hoping it's a sign!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (21-09-2015),Evelynmoo  (22-09-2015),Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats exciting news @Hopeful37 !!! I am PUPO too, 3dp5dt. Blood test next Tues 29th. When's your blood test? Am praying for us both our embys are sticky ones 😘 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me posting here, just joined today.
    Good luck to those who are PUPO! I'm 2dp5dt, a FET.

I completed my second stim cycle in August, 20 eggs, 13 fertilised, one B grade blast transferred - BFN, 6 C grade embryos with no fragmentation in the freezer. Just had one of these transferred on Saturday - 60% of cells survived thaw.
    I'm a little disheartened by the grading, even though I've been told by the embryologist that it means nothing in terms of success. When I asked if it looked OK, she definitely dodged the question!

My first stim cycle in Feb 2014 resulted in a little boy who is now 11 months old, he was an A grade blast - my only embryo from that cycle where 5 out of 7 eggs fertilised.

So while I got a lot more embryos and I am grateful for that, I am dubious on how successful it might be. I was definitely spoilt getting pregnant first cycle last time, but well aware that doesn't always happen.

I am with Monash IVF Melbourne under Dr Lynn Burmeister, previously Gab Kovacs via Monash IVF Geelong.

Thanks for listening!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sam1978 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys, another newbie question!!
    @ScubaGal and @emby79 (or anyone else that can help me out!), wondering if you can tell me how long the egg collection under sedation takes?
    I had my first scan today and apparently I have 2 eggs at 20-22mm (is that too big??) and a few below that that the Doc doesn't want to lose so I am triggering tonight, for egg collection in Sydney on Wed morning at 7:30am.

So I just need to book flights as we are 'country folk', and I forgot to ask how long the procedure took (asked about flying that day and they said it would be fine).

If we go in at 7:30 am would we be right for an afternoon flight or does it take a while to do EC and recover??

TIA Ruby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    @ScubaGal and @emby79 (or anyone else that can help me out!), wondering if you can tell me how long the egg collection under sedation takes?
    I had my first scan today and apparently I have 2 eggs at 20-22mm (is that too big??) and a few below that that the Doc doesn't want to lose so I am triggering tonight, for egg collection in Sydney on Wed morning at 7:30am.

So I just need to book flights as we are 'country folk', and I forgot to ask how long the procedure took (asked about flying that day and they said it would be fine).

If we go in at 7:30 am would we be right for an afternoon flight or does it take a while to do EC and recover??

TIA Ruby
    Hey Ruby

My EPU last week I had to be there at 8.30 and we were done and out by 1100.

Hope that helps
    Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emby79 View Post
    Thats exciting news @Hopeful37 !!! I am PUPO too, 3dp5dt. Blood test next Tues 29th. When's your blood test? Am praying for us both our embys are sticky ones 😘 xxx
    Yay to being PUPO! My clinic makes us do preg tests so I test next sat ( then go in for bt if it's positive). So back to the old waiting game! Have u decided if u are going to test early or not? I said I wouldn't but I'm already deciding when to start!!
    I'll add u to my prayers too xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post

TIA Ruby
    Depends on what number you are on the EPU list. Ask your fs. I had mine at 9.30am and was back on ward at 11am and the hospital keeps you for return to ward observations then two lots of hourly obs then as long as you have eaten, drank and done a pee you're all good to leave. I was discharged at 1pm last time. If you don't want to stress and being originally from the country myself and a nurse I would suggest get a late arvo/early pm flight. But it kinda depends what number EPU you are on the list as fs often do 5 or more on one theatre list xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Yay to being PUPO! My clinic makes us do preg tests so I test next sat ( then go in for bt if it's positive). So back to the old waiting game! Have u decided if u are going to test early or not? I said I wouldn't but I'm already deciding when to start!!
    I'll add u to my prayers too xx
    Wanted so badly to test today but I know its way too early so will see how I feel wed and maybe test then. Its tricky this tww hey?!!! xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Omg congrats Hope77!! Fantastic news!! Do u think it could be 2?!
    No, having read levels for twins it doesn't seem that way. I did have a hatching blast transferred so it's obviously just powering ahead!