+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @jeb8303 it's hard to try and stay positive but fingers xd... That's one good emby!! And 2.5 weeks is awesome xxx
    Thanks Hun.. I'm trying so hard to stay positive and I know it must be a good one but I think I was just hoping for 2 or 3.

I know it only takes one but I am just worrying over being in the 2% at our clinic who's embryo doesn't thaw

Hopefully if my hormones are good it will be that soon - in order to avoid OHSS they made me take a different drug as a trigger which also makes your period come within 5-10 days.

Our wedding anniversary is 11th October so maybe it'll be a lucky month

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    So the lab called - only one embryo was good enough to freeze

It was an A grade turning into a blastocyst

They have strict guidelines for freezing so it must be a good one but I'm really scared that it won't thaw

Period started today as well so FET should be in around 2 1/2 weeks
    I know how you feel, it is devastating to only have one frozen from a cycle isn't it? But keep in mind that all it takes is one and because they froze it it means its a good one. I have just had FET on Friday from my one frozen embryo from last cycle and it thawed and according to FS all went well, I guess I will see soon as to the outcome. I hope this gives you hope for your one embryo. Thinking of you and sending positive vibes to your one special embryo xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emby79 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mumofjay and @hope77 I chickened out 😉 will try to wait a couple of days and see how I feel then. Will keep you updated xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    So the lab called - only one embryo was good enough to freeze

It was an A grade turning into a blastocyst

They have strict guidelines for freezing so it must be a good one but I'm really scared that it won't thaw

Period started today as well so FET should be in around 2 1/2 weeks
    Fingers crossed that's your baby xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @emby79 all good the longer you wait the brighter the double lines will be!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofjay For This Useful Post:

emby79  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Got my blood results today and I'm pregnant!! Beta is 503, at 12dp5dt which is much higher than my last pregnancy which on same day was only 196 but that also ended in missed miscarriage. With my DD my beta was 142 at 10dp6dt. Ooh maybe there's more than one in there!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hope77 For This Useful Post:

emby79  (21-09-2015),Evelynmoo  (22-09-2015),Lovebubs77  (21-09-2015),Tanej78  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    AFM - Got my blood results today and I'm pregnant!! Beta is 503, at 12dp5dt which is much higher than my last pregnancy which on same day was only 196 but that also ended in missed miscarriage. With my DD my beta was 142 at 10dp6dt. Ooh maybe there's more than one in there!
    Woo hoo! That's awesome!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I have just realised that we must have cycled together back in February 2012, such a long time ago now and you still have no babies. That's just made me realize how damn lucky I am. I truly hope you get a BFP with your little frozen guy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg fantastic numbers!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news xx