+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Quick update for me 😀 first beta done and BFP! Hcg 35 - so another beta planned for Wed to see how things are going.

Feeling just about every emotion possible!
    Hope all is good with your next beta results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hope all is good with your next beta results!
    Thanks @dream girl
    The anxious wait isn't doing much for my POAS addiction. I had to go to the pharmacy near my work today to buy something to pee on!!! Haha
    They only had crystal clear ones as well which I don't like. But bought them anyway, and tested as soon as I got home. Only an hour since I peed prior, and still showed positive. So hoping that's good. Will do my last test in the morning and then see if I can wait for the blood test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 that was exactly the same boat I was in. I started getting stabby ovary pain 2.5 hours after transfer and noone reckoned my body would have yet detected the emby on board. Next day I had a shot of pregnyl and got more ovary pain and discomfort in uterus whih never went away even when I thought the pregnyl shouldnt be causing it any more. Luckily I was right! BFP
    How many days post xfer were you ? and 3 or 5 d xfer?

Congrats on getting hcg and still havng positive preg tests When do you get your results from 2nd blood test?

I had hcg of 62 at 9dp5dt and go back tomorrow for more, at 11dp5dt. Even once you get that positive it doesnt stop the stressing does it?!
    Last edited by furbabymum; 13-10-2015 at 14:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo Good luck!

I was terrified of aneasthetic as mum had a bad experience during surgery once (back in the early 80s mind you). I told the aneasthetist and she said he would eat his shoe if I didnt have a good experience Now I've done it i like knowing they knock me out (twilight sedation) so I dont have to worry about the pan of speculum or stress during the procedure.

And Ive never had any embies to freeze and yet both times have got BFP with our one and only transfer. So there is always hope even if you dont get frosties. But good luck!!!
    Last edited by furbabymum; 13-10-2015 at 14:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Ruby16 Glad you have some frosties though so hoping the next round is less of a toll on your body and hope it is sucessful!
    Last edited by furbabymum; 13-10-2015 at 14:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to furbabymum For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well despite having very thick uterine lining (15.3mm 10 days prior to transfer), and despite only getting a morula on day 5 (and nothing to freeze) we have got a BFP!!! I had bloods early at 9dp5dt and hcg was 62. Having more done tomorrow at 11dp5dt. I just cant help worrying... last time I had hcg 150 and ended up miscarrying at 9 weeks. So I just want to have higher hcg to help me feel more confident. I just hope this one lasts 9 months! I'm desperate to have my first baby in my arms and I'll be 36 next year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum
    CONGRATS! your story is very similar to mine!
    My next beta is tomorrow and it is driving me insane waiting. I had first beta on 11dp3dt and currently 14dp3dt - so tomorrows beta will be 15dp3dt.
    i keep telling myself that I got a +ve yesterday but that isnt easing the nerves.
    i used the other crystal clear this morning but didnt realise that hte packaging was damaged so the test was opened - not sure if that changes anything?
    The test came up faint positive within the 2 mins, but the line pretty much faded when i looked later (should NEVER look later!) ... so i dont know ....
    Am trying to resist buying more tests because a) money and b) there isnt any shops with easy access to that sell FRERs ...

i will be 35 next year so i understand ... and to add to the ticking clock and worry - we only have 4 frozens left ... and then that is it no more from me ... so we would have to try and find a donor ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had my retrieval on Friday, no transfer this month so had Lucran trigger. Had a bit of pain and spotting on the day but had stopped by the next day. Today I have started to spot again like a light red wattery red colour? Dont know if this a period or a complication? Was told my periods would come 7 to 10 days after trigger and its going to be 7 days tonight so I dont know what to think. Anything like this happened to anyone??

Called my clinic but the nurses arent available till after 11am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ... I knew I was jumping the gun. HCG today came back at 7.
    Feeling crushed. Ivf 1 - bfn, Ivf 2 - mmc @ 9 weeks (monosomy x), ivf 3 - bfn, Ivf 4 - was +ve, now -ve.

Not sure what we can do now. Have 4 left frozen then that's it. Will make an appt with doc and see what the options are.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Aug Sept 2015 #2

Did someone post on here the predicted sequence for implantation and hcg levels for a 5dt? The nurse said I should expect implantation within 24-48 hours. When would I expect hcg to start showing? Last night my cm was slightly discoloured and when I wiped there was a browny membrane looking smear. Do I think this would be from the trauma of the catheter? Surely it wouldn't have implanted within 8-12 hours. Iv had ovulation like pains and on and off cramps all day. But I was also a bit constipated. Btw yesterday morning was my transfer.