+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by quietlyhopeful View Post
    Hi ladies, my DD was born last night! I guess what I was feeling a few days prior was my body ramping up for labour. I ended up having about 3 hours of pre-labour, where my contractions varied from barely noticeable to slightly painful. They came in waves in my tummy and back. I had bloody discharge all day. 4 hours of active labour followed that. Longer than with my first, but much better!

Default Early labour pains

I had contractions that felt kinda like period pain but it kind of felt like a wave traveling up for my memory, which I could also feel in my back. I had them from early evening until the next morning, then my waters broke and the contractions got so much more painful fast from there. They were constant in the first half of the night, every 10 mins for 30 seconds. But by morning wierdly enough they slowed and I was only getting them approx every 30 mins but not constant. I thought at that point it must've been fake labour considering they had slowed and were no longer consistent.... Until my waters broke! Lol

Similar Threads

1. How did you feel before you went into Labour??
    By The Vogue Mumma in forum Third Trimester Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 13:26
  2. Very early (possibly unusual) early labour signs.
    By Emmi in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 19:20
  3. Early labour signs?
    By GM01 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 10:37