+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yep it's really frustrating. Not only have they not paid but now I have to go through a lengthy process to even be able to relist MY item. Ridiculous! I'm 99.9% a buyer off ebay. I think I might turn that trend to 100%. Not even worth the hassle

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    message them first.

I had one not that long ago where I didnt even realise that I had got it (I forgot that I bid for it in amongst some other looking around.

it wasnt until they emailed me that I realised I needed to pay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I messaged them and no surprises, they haven't paid so now I've lodged an unpaid claim.... which will give free fees, and they get away with not paying. Meanwhile I can't relist my item bc I'm breaking the rules if I do. Ridiculous.

Then there is the rule that unless you have a certain amount of sales per month that amount to a certain amount and some other rule, you have to wait nearly a MONTH to get your money from paypal. I get that it protects the buyer if they want a refund, but far out. I'm actually out of pocket at the moment for the postage costs of the items I've sold! Ebay says if you send the item fast, tick the sent box, provide tracking numbers, then get good feedback then they release the money earlier. Bullcrap. I did all that, my buyers received their items ages ago giving me great feedback - and the date hasn't changed

Conveniently paypal/ebay gets to keep your money for a month that they receive interest on. Imagine the amount they are making of tens of thousands of transactions
    Last edited by delirium; 22-09-2015 at 09:56.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Gentoo  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've had a few not pay. I always send them a reminder message, give them a few days to respond (give them the benefit of the doubt), if I hear nothing I lodge an unpaid item dispute and get it sorted so that I get my fees back.

I now only sell items on eBay if it's going to be really worth my while. I don't sell small items on there anymore as it's just not worth the hassle for such a small amount of money. Too many dodgy buyers in my experience.