+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to write her name on Face book , to thank everyone for going to her birthday ! How ridiculous , it's now blown up into a major argument . I had my nephew overseas ring my mother and threaten to come to Australia from Italy to kill me . We had ambulance over to. Check my parents and now I'm petrified

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean View Post
    Forgot to write her name on Face book , to thank everyone for going to her birthday ! How ridiculous , it's now blown up into a major argument . I had my nephew overseas ring my mother and threaten to come to Australia from Italy to kill me . We had ambulance over to. Check my parents and now I'm petrified
    Surely there is more to the story?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course there is more , my sister and children from overseas are troublemakers , always have been always will be. My sister is a bitter twisted person because her husband left her for another woman and they have no friends have fought with all the relatives where they are , and now want to destroy our tight knit family here . Her daughter who stayed with my parents for two years while
    she got back on her feet ,is the instigator .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It sounds like a stressful time and I know it is probably something you don't want to talk about and that's fine.

I just wanted to let you know - being family does not mean you have to continously put up with bad behaviour. Threatening to kill - not on and I would alert the police. Yes, there is nothing they can do now but if they ever come to Australia it may help that you reported it or they may be able to provide advice.

I would suggest changing you parents phone number and also making it private - I would even speak to the phone company they are with to block all of their numbers.

Do the same for yourself. You need to start protecting yourself and your parents.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh I have shivers , that's exactly how I feel . Thank you ever so much for understanding and the advice. We , are all feeling sooo down , especially my parents. The walking wounded, we do not want to hear anymore rumours , we just want to be left alone. Thank you again . Communicating is helping a little through this , please can I keep in touch??

BH-KatiesMum is online now Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    people are always here to help or with advice for you

has the niece moved out now? Is she still causing issues? if she is threatening your parents you can get in touch with police or get a restraining order.

its so hard with these situations at times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ... Yes she has gone. It's a very stressful trying time for my parents me and my other sister who lives here with her family. The trouble is we do not want to hear or be in contact with these toxic people, but somehow my brother and mainly his wife still want contact with my niece who has lied , disrespected her grandparents, aunties and cousins . This makes the pain ten times worse , th

Thanks
    Reviews
    What did your cousin do that led your niece to moving out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If she moved out because she was not named on Facebook then good riddance. What a selfish, immature reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by believa View Post
    If she moved out because she was not named on Facebook then good riddance. What a selfish, immature reason.
    There is obviously more to this story than what we have been told.