+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I do understand you. I have 1 kid and he's 2.5. I do work part time but I never get invited anywhere anymore. I spend all my time at work or with him (he still wakes up at night) I literally have no idea what to do with myself. I do not really remember what I like to do! I actually got on the adult colouring in wagon. It actually helps with stress for me.

And try and get out of the house kid free for one morning a week and grab a coffee and cake. And just chill. And tell your DH he has to deal with the kids
    What's adult colouring about? Sounds like fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyamum View Post
    What's adult colouring about? Sounds like fun!
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=545011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    dh watches the afl but I'll usually watch it with him, esp if his team is playing. I've been quite into it this year. we don't watch any other sports. oh he likes the cricket which I feel is akin to watching paint dry but I'll usually just lay around on the couch and make him pat my legs and feet lol and play on my phone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's not an issue in our house - we both watch NRL, but not every game.

Apart from that DH doesn't watch main****** sports.

My ex before DH would watch a lot of various TV sport, and he didn't give a honk whether I was bored or not. It was mind numbingly boring for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's the rugby World Cup I think he needs a pass on this one lol
    But back to the op my DH is a mad sports fan. I just hop on Facebook, read or jump on bubhub. in fact he's watching a rugby game now and trying to talk to me about the game lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    It's the rugby World Cup I think he needs a pass on this one lol
    But back to the op my DH is a mad sports fan. I just hop on Facebook, read or jump on bubhub. in fact he's watching a rugby game now and trying to talk to me about the game lol
    Ha ha mine does that too! Not sure how often I tell him I don't get the rules of cricket but he still talks numbers and... Gees I can't even think of the terms all gobbledegook to me!

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    DH watches AFL (and the world cup) and cricket ... and all kinds of other stuff. I dont mind it, will occasionally watch or just do my own thing.

I watch cycling which I do on my computer or foxtel on ipad (with earphones) ... so we sit together with him watching his stuff and me watching mine.

seems to work ok for us anyway. It can be hard to manage though