Wives/Girlfriends who are noisy in bed | Page 6 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Party of Three View Post
    I think it's a fair assumption that kids below the age of 6 would ask or make comment about the strange noises coming from mummy and daddy's room. Did you hear your parent's when you were 4 or 5? I don't recall ever hearing my parents and our bedrooms shared walls. I'm sure they weren't perfectly quiet every time they had s.ex in the 18 years I lived with them.
    I would hear! I was wall to wall with their room. But it was never my dad so I didn't know what to do. My parents divorced when I was very young.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Wives/Girlfriends who are noisy in bed

Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    This is really interesting actually. It's not something I've ever thought about but after reading this discussion I'm going to ask my DH how he feels about it. We are only TTC #1 so the issue hasn't come up, but I know I am pretty loud, and at this point, he loves that.

I walked in on my parents a few times (I know because they've told me) I don't even remember it. Sex was never taboo in our house, it was talked about openly as a way grown ups showed they loved each other and I was glad I knew all about it at an age where rumours were flying around the schoolyard. I remember hearing my parents on a fair few occasions growing up and it would make me giggle, but it definitely didn't traumatized me. Actually, I know as a young teenager I used to roll my eyes and pretend to be mortified, but secretly I was kind of proud, because in a time where many of my friends parents were constantly fighting and divorcing, mine were totally in love.

In saying that, it mortified my brother if he ever heard anything. But to this day, anything raunchy makes him die of embarrassment. He still likes to pretend, as his sister, I am a sweet virginial angel haha.
    See my parents were open about s.ex (don't ask me what they do with the Nutella in our house 😳). It wasn't a taboo topic growing up, they put me on BC when I was 16 and realized I was having it--they didn't make me feel ashamed, but it also didn't mean I wanted to hear it happening. Good on them for having an active (and adventurous...) s.ex life, but I still felt uncomfortable when I knew what I was hearing.

To me, s.ex is a private act of either love or just pleasure with my husband and I would prefer to not be 'sharing' it with others during the time.

Eta: not all of my comment is directed at you HD ☺️
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 20-09-2015 at 18:25.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Wives/Girlfriends who are noisy in bed

There's some great advice here OP so hopefully you feel ok coming back again☺️. I personally wouldn't have a huge issue with DH telling me something was turning him off, in fact in the first year of our relationship he did tell me he didn't like something I was doing that I felt I 'needed' to do to and I quickly stopped. It took about two more bedroom romps before I figured out another way that was actually better. So really he helped me out by speaking up. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    See my parents were open about s.ex (don't ask me what they do with the Nutella in our house 😳). It wasn't a taboo topic growing up, they put me on BC when I was 16 and realized I was having it--they didn't make me feel ashamed, but it also didn't mean I wanted to hear it happening. Good on them for having an active (and adventurous...) s.ex life, but I still felt uncomfortable when I knew what I was hearing.

To me, s.ex is a private act of either love or just pleasure with my husband and I would prefer to not be 'sharing' it with others during the time.

Eta: not all of my comment is directed at you HD ☺️

LOL at the Nutella, I won't ask hehe
    It's interesting isn't it, I guess personality type must play a part too, because like I said, my brother would have felt exactly the same as you! We grew up in the same house and feel totally different about that sort of thing.

However, I once had my Dad make a comment about how they had to 'wait until we were finished to be able to get some sleep, so could we tone it down next time' and my ex Mother in Law plus my now Father in Law walk in on us at other times - all of those times I was MORTIFIED and have never gotten over it!! Lol

I asked my DH last night and he said he'd be very uncomfortable when we have kids if they did hear us. So there you go, I'm glad I saw this thread and asked, now at least he'll never have to come to BH and ask everyone what to do about me!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (20-09-2015)