Closed Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja /JM He's game coming around for dinner after that!! How frucking rude Luv!! Very thoughtless/disrespectful of him to share private info about you & your DP without at the very least asking first!!!

"Pi$$ed off Preggo lady" is a force to be reckoned with & sounds like you're about a hairs breadth away from losing your shiz!!! No need for words...just play this instead:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4gPCLzLO8

That is the cue to head to the nearest exit & stay out of your way if they value their lives!!😉😁

I wouldn't bother going to any trouble for dinner either. Baked beans on toast ought to do it!!😁

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope, I'm not cooking. DP says I shouldn't stress about it so much as he has told close friends that we went to Africa for IVF but didn't mention donor eggs. I too have told my family and close friends. I guess it just gets me because these are not people that neither myself nor DP have told. I'm trying real hard to cool down. I also need to keep in mind that these are all close friends and family of DP and it's not just me doing the IVF but him too. I'm trying to make myself see reason..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-10-2015),Blossom74  (04-10-2015),winsor  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have every right to be upset @leyshoja. People can be damn insensitive sometimes.

I think it was really inappropriate for that sort of information to be distributed behind your back.

Hugs

Krysta

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Nope, I'm not cooking. DP says I shouldn't stress about it so much as he has told close friends that we went to Africa for IVF but didn't mention donor eggs. I too have told my family and close friends. I guess it just gets me because these are not people that neither myself nor DP have told. I'm trying real hard to cool down. I also need to keep in mind that these are all close friends and family of DP and it's not just me doing the IVF but him too. I'm trying to make myself see reason..
    And that's what the prob is...that it wasn't either of your choices for these people to know plus the way that man said it in that cavalier/joking way would've made me see red too.

There's nothing funny about what you've both been through to get this BFFP either. I say take yourself off for a nice, cool bath or shower Luv (I'd say swim but you haven't got a pool have you?? I wish I had a pool right now!!) so you can calm the mind & body then put your feet up & relax in peace & quiet until "Foghorn FIL" shows up 😉😁

Good!! No cooking (or mowing for that matter) for you!!! 😊
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 04-10-2015 at 16:52.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #17

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    And that's what the prob is...that it wasn't either of your choices for these people to know plus the way that man said it in that cavalier/joking way would've made me see red too.

There's nothing funny about what you've both been through to get this BFFP either. I say take yourself off for a nice, cool bath or shower Luv (I'd say swim but you haven'y got a pool have you?? I wish I had a pool right now!!) so you can calm the mind & body then put your feet up & relax in peace & quiet until "Foghorn FIL" shows up 😉😁

Good!! No cooking (or mowing for that matter) for you!!! 😊
    Actually yes I have a pool 😊 but a nice cool shower might be good. Foghorn FIL alright lol. I need to just accept what I can't change and cool down. I am going to be very clear tonight though when I tell him he can't tell ANYONE we got a BFP until we have an ultrasound with a viable heartbeat. Last two times we knew pretty much at the first ultrasound that things weren't good with both having slow heartbeats, so at least he can respect that amount of privacy. Or not. Who the hell knows.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-10-2015),Blossom74  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @leyshoja/JM You do have a pool?? Right!! Let's be having your address please😉😁

It's not like you can crack open a bottle of the good stuff either anymore for "medicinal purposes"😉😁

That's right Luv. What's done is done but from here on in you & DP set the rules like what you're going to tell him tonight.

For his sake I hope he tows the line or else:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4gPCLzLO8

Enjoy your shower Luv then go put your feet up for a while & relax😊xo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (04-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor hope the little guy on board is snuggling in, sorry you didn't get any frosties
    @leyshoja aka julie I would have been running down the street at the idea of a digi how sad am I?

"I also need to keep in mind that these are all close friends and family of DP and it's not just me doing the IVF but him too. I'm trying to make myself see reason." Ack, but it's not him that's organised it all and that's had his legs in stirrups and taken jabs and bled and been needled etc. I'd be fuming too. It's been a torturous few years the last thing you need is someone you hardly know doing the condescending belly pat and knowing all about it without your consent. Grr.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-10-2015),Blossom74  (04-10-2015),Corbes  (04-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (04-10-2015),winsor  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Bongley. it should be your choice on who to tell and when. I guess they're all excited for you but it would have been nice to let people know on your own timeframe

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-10-2015),Blossom74  (04-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #17

Yes it would have. It's all crystal clear now. FIL is to tell people that 'Julie's had a gutful and doesn't want anyone knowing anything so I can't say' if anybody asks. Good. I'm happy to be the bad guy ! They can all sod off 😐

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-10-2015),Blossom74  (04-10-2015),winsor  (04-10-2015)