Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    True. I'm gonna have to go look for one of those bulk pack FRER's today. I only have one left
    Keep us updated @winsor - very exciting !
    I saw them at my local Chemist Wharehouse the other night!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (02-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lovely line @leyshoja!

Good luck Winsor! Picture the little emby burrowing in once you've had your transfer.

Krysta

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja BOOM!!! What a line!!!

That's either one hell of a strong singleton in there or you've got "Double Trouble" happening!!! Either way, you're onto a winner here Luv!!!
    Thanks BIB I think so too, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up. I'm finding that's impossible though lol
    I was stressing yesterday about a family thing we have to go to this weekend with DP's family and how they were all going to be asking and I didn't want to have to lie, so last night we agreed to just give up and tell people. It really ****es me not having the privacy and if we have another failure and 80 people need to be advised again I'm going to go ape, but I'm sick of stressing about it. As soon as I said that DP was straight on the phone to his father so he must have been busting to tell him lol. I guess it's unfair of me to force my cranky pants onto him. The first thing out of his mouth was 'it's a really early positive so that means either it's a really good one or..' At which point I ran out there madly gesticulating with a cut throat motion about him saying the word 'twins'. If there is twins, that is the ONE thing that is going to be OUR thing (plus all you guys of course lol) for as long as I can keep it that way.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-10-2015),Blossom74  (02-10-2015),skye76  (02-10-2015),Tahli  (02-10-2015),winsor  (02-10-2015)

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leshoja that is absolutely fantastic! Such a strong line for 11dpo. Woo hoo! !!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpotTheOcelot For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-10-2015),Blossom74  (02-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BIB I think so too, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up. I'm finding that's impossible though lol
    I was stressing yesterday about a family thing we have to go to this weekend with DP's family and how they were all going to be asking and I didn't want to have to lie, so last night we agreed to just give up and tell people. It really ****es me not having the privacy and if we have another failure and 80 people need to be advised again I'm going to go ape, but I'm sick of stressing about it. As soon as I said that DP was straight on the phone to his father so he must have been busting to tell him lol. I guess it's unfair of me to force my cranky pants onto him. The first thing out of his mouth was 'it's a really early positive so that means either it's a really good one or..' At which point I ran out there madly gesticulating with a cut throat motion about him saying the word 'twins'. If there is twins, that is the ONE thing that is going to be OUR thing (plus all you guys of course lol) for as long as I can keep it that way.
    Haha, aw I know how you feel. With my BFP it was such a struggle to get there that a 'slap on the back, well done' kind of attitude felt flippant and quite irritating, not to mention I was expecting something to go wrong at any minute. I just wanted to keep it a secret until it felt safe enough to let it out. I told my boss before 12 weeks as I wanted to explain all the appointments and scans that were coming up and he told everyone at the next office meeting when I wasn't there! I was fuming. *sigh* he's a nice guy though so I just gritted my teeth and smiled and prayed everything would be ok.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-10-2015),Blossom74  (02-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-10-2015),winsor  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15

Bahahahahaha!!!!! I can just imagine it too Luv!!!

Oh fair enough, let DP get it off his chest and your bigmouth FIL tell all and sundry in the family (you just tell them over the weekend that it won't be confirmed until you have your BT's done through the week) but I agree, you and DP have to have something about this pregnancy that's just for the 2 of you

Yep, if it's twins then that's it or if it's a singleton and you both want to know the sex, then don't tell anyone else!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (02-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-10-2015),skye76  (02-10-2015),winsor  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Bahahahahaha!!!!! I can just imagine it too Luv!!!

Oh fair enough, let DP get it off his chest and your bigmouth FIL tell all and sundry in the family (you just tell them over the weekend that it won't be confirmed until you have your BT's done through the week) but I agree, you and DP have to have something about this pregnancy that's just for the 2 of you

Yep, if it's twins then that's it or if it's a singleton and you both want to know the sex, then don't tell anyone else!!!
    I definitely will want to know the sex ! I'm impatient like that and yes it will be nobody's business. DP will want to tell people though... I guess if that's the only indication he gives that he's excited, then it's better than nothing. @Bongley, I would have been furious too !!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-10-2015),Blossom74  (02-10-2015),winsor  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Thanks hon.. And how did u find out about the HLA matches? Did both u and DH both have blood tests? Do u think Dr M checks for that routinely?

Interestingly in the bloods I've just done for Dr M my results are better than previously, my ANA in was 1:2560 & now is 1:160, thyroid peroxidase antibodies were 151H & now 66H.. My uneducated guess is that the prednisolone I was on in July/August for my stim cycle has actually had an affect.. I've also been sick with colds twice since then so I guess my immune system was lowered.. Will be interested to see what Dr M says about it all.

I was reading some stuff last night about immune issues also affecting egg quality, particularly thyroid problems.. I hadn't realised that.
    I wasn't aware of that either. Tx for pointing that out Charlie74.👍 Geez after reading so many immune articles I can't recall reading that, another question to add to my list when I c my FS!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skye76 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (02-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    great line leyshoja. wow wouldn't twins be great. I'm at the hospital. they said the scientist is happy so there must be one to transfer. around half hour to go.
    Good luck with your transfer luv

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skye76 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-10-2015),winsor  (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    embryo on board! they said it was looking how it was supposed to for day4, and put into the right spot. fingers crossed it has plenty of energy and good genes & keeps growing. the scientists said it was all decided when the sperm fertilised the egg.

the other one is still going - they'll call on sunday to let us know if it can be frozen

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-10-2015),Blossom74  (02-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (02-10-2015),skye76  (02-10-2015),Tahli  (02-10-2015)