Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks guys, yep I still can't wipe the smile off my face
    My predictions were right, even with a phenergan I got very little sleep last night and woke up feeling like death warmed up, but still smiling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-10-2015),winsor  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443648850.314991.jpg
    You can stop squinting now. At 10.5dpo it's a bit better than a squinter

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-10-2015),Bongley  (01-10-2015),Chiefsgirl  (01-10-2015),Corbes  (01-10-2015),Killarneygirl  (01-10-2015),Petal40  (01-10-2015),skye76  (01-10-2015),Tahli  (01-10-2015),winsor  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Whoot-Whoot!!!!!

That's a bloody beautiful sight Luv!!! You and DP must be over the moon!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    OMG!!!! : ) your post just put the HUGEST smile on my face hon!!! Don't feel the slightest bit guilty PLEASE!!! I am soooooooo excited for you!! And your BFP gives me more hope about all this extra immune crap I'm going to be doing too!!! Every girl in here with immune issues that gets a BFP is a MIRACLE as far as I'm concerned. My god u deserve this big time X

Ps.. Thank u for everyone's replies.. It helps. And like every other minor meltdown before... I will get up, dust off, and march on... X
    Thanks @Charlie74, the timing couldn't have been worse. All I could think was poor Charlie, this is going to make her feel even worse, so I'm glad it cheered you up a bit. God knows if I can get there, anyone can because its sure been a hell of a battle for me so far. @Tahli, you are only 5 days behind me so come on woman !! Bring on the next BFP

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (01-10-2015),Chiefsgirl  (01-10-2015),winsor  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja Whoot-Whoot!!!!!

That's a bloody beautiful sight Luv!!! You and DP must be over the moon!!!
    I think I put a dampener on it for him by saying I don't want anybody but us to know until Friday week. We have had no privacy at all and I just want this to be 'our' thing for as long as I can milk it. I'm telling anyone who asks that I need to get two blood tests next week so should know by Friday. And that's true. I'm not going to tell them that I knew before that, maybe just that we need to rule out a chemical pregnancy or something like that. Nobody will understand that term anyway. Then I promptly got onto BH and told all you guys
    If by some chance we end up with twins I have also told him that is only for us too - at least until I can't hide it any more. This sounds unfair and like I'm dictating to him, but its his father that is telling all and sundry - people I don't even know too - and I'm fed up. People questioning me on facebook how my trip was going last week FFS !!! DP didn't even know that those people knew. So, stuff 'em. This is for me and DP.
    JulieMalooley

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-10-2015),Charlie74  (01-10-2015),Chiefsgirl  (01-10-2015),winsor  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja I am so happy that you finally have your BFP! Such a long and heart-breaking process to get to this point, but I'm sure this is the one (or two) that is going to make it all worthwhile and you'll get your gorgeous take-home baby(ies). I know it's early days, but all you can do is tick off each milestone as they come and and getting those two lines is a big one! Well done honey and I am wishing you all the very best for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Thanks guys, yep I still can't wipe the smile off my face
    My predictions were right, even with a phenergan I got very little sleep last night and woke up feeling like death warmed up, but still smiling
    Aw, what an amazing sight those two lines are!! Looks like this really is the end of this part of the 'journey' for you @leyshoja thank christ for that. What a fight you have put up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja, a massive congratulations to you love You have certainly paid your dues and truly deserve every ounce of happiness those double pink lines will bring.

Krysta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I think I put a dampener on it for him by saying I don't want anybody but us to know until Friday week. We have had no privacy at all and I just want this to be 'our' thing for as long as I can milk it. I'm telling anyone who asks that I need to get two blood tests next week so should know by Friday. And that's true. I'm not going to tell them that I knew before that, maybe just that we need to rule out a chemical pregnancy or something like that. Nobody will understand that term anyway. Then I promptly got onto BH and told all you guys
    If by some chance we end up with twins I have also told him that is only for us too - at least until I can't hide it any more. This sounds unfair and like I'm dictating to him, but its his father that is telling all and sundry - people I don't even know too - and I'm fed up. People questioning me on facebook how my trip was going last week FFS !!! DP didn't even know that those people knew. So, stuff 'em. This is for me and DP.
    JulieMalooley
    Shame you couldn't keep it under your hat until 12 weeks but obviously too many people IRL know you've been away and why buy the sounds of it?? No, you're not under any obligation to tell them shiz Luv!!! You tell them what you want them to know only.

Yep..tell them you won't know have a definite answer until Friday at the earliest or Monday definitely depending on when you get your results back. Just tell them they do 2 blood tests 3-4 days apart to confirm a positive result if you get one.

No it doesn't sound unfair at all. It should be up to you and DP to tell people details about your pregnancy including whether you're having 1 or 2 or the sexes etc if you find out and want them to know. It's not up to his bigmouth Father to "pi$$ on your parade" as far as I'm concerned. You've both been through the frucking wringer in every way possible to get this BFFP so it's up to you both to decide who knows what and when

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats a fabulous 2nd line @leyshoja congratulations. This gives me hope xx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (01-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-10-2015)