Closed Thread
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I'm following @Lolly99's lead and changing my horrendous user name which is a version of my ex husbands surname. When it's done I will be JulieMalooley so for the next few months before and after its changed I will sign with my 'other' name as well so people get used to it..
    JulieMalooley

I wonder if people try to PM me, if they will be able to find me still under the old name ie do they link old name to new name or just wipe it altogether...?
    I've wondered if I should change mine, its a version of my partners names too but makes me sound like a pot head. Of my many sins, that is not one of them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I've wondered if I should change mine, its a version of my partners names too but makes me sound like a pot head. Of my many sins, that is not one of them.
    OMG now that you've pointed it out it does too !!! Lol. Nah, I like it. @winsor yes I have asked them to just rename it and I saw that Lolly99's old posts all got updated to her new name, but then if I remembered her old name and tried to message 'lauren marie' I wonder if it would let you then automatically send to the new name. Our email system at work does that (I'm ashamed to say I have 3 user names - 1st marriage, 2nd marriage, maiden - all linked)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-09-2015),Bongley  (30-09-2015),winsor  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah email systems can support having an 'alias' as part of the mail server but bulletin board systems don't usually. I haven't admin'd this particular board type though so perhaps it's different from others.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli Good Luck for transfer later on today (or tonight our time) !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Bongley I never associated it with pot either until you pointed it out!!! I still don't though, you're just Bongley to me

@leyshoja Yep, I'm sure if you PM'd a Mod they would change it for you Luv

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (30-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone. Just got a call from the lab and all good to go ahead with CGH. Didn't realise this step existed! Anyway all good so no dramas. Curious though about the HRT for the FET - is it ok to do/start this mid cycle? They say the results will be another 2 weeks so my next cycle would have started already. Or should I wait. Any words of wisdom ladies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Natter02 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Natter02 View Post
    Hi Everyone. Just got a call from the lab and all good to go ahead with CGH. Didn't realise this step existed! Anyway all good so no dramas. Curious though about the HRT for the FET - is it ok to do/start this mid cycle? They say the results will be another 2 weeks so my next cycle would have started already. Or should I wait. Any words of wisdom ladies.
    Hi @Natter02, you should be able to go on the OCP to stave off AF for a couple of weeks, so ask the question I reckon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Natter02  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli make sure you go with a full bladder and then get a picture of the scan. They also gave me the cutest little baby scan album to put it in. I didn't get either of those things last time but the nurse did comment this time that it was a great clear scan because of my bladder. Maybe that's the only reason I got the pic.. I've been looking at it a bit today, kind of getting my hopes up now that it's getting close to BFN/BFP time...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Natter02 thats great news.

@leyshoja i dont know how you have kept it together this long

@Tahli fx for smooth transfer tonight

Just had my 2nd acupuncture appointment. Starting to feel it already.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (30-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @Natter02 thats great news.

@leyshoja i dont know how you have kept it together this long

@Tahli fx for smooth transfer tonight

Just had my 2nd acupuncture appointment. Starting to feel it already.
    @infinity888 thanks. Yes it is good news. So many nerve racking steps to go through! I guess each step at a time!
    So acupuncture? How do you feel it? Always been interested but not understood at all.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Natter02 For This Useful Post: