Closed Thread
Page 58 of 97 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 963
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hi gals, just spoke to my doc and he said that one normal tested embryo not working out is not unusual but if it happens again then that's raising a big red flag. So, we'll try another embryo and see what happens. We've only got one more embryo after that and I don't think we have the energy or finances to really do any further investigations but I'll cross that bridge yadda yadda. Hopefully this cycle will be the one
    Sounds like a plan @Bongley. It still really gets me when you know they are good and they still don't work !! Just doesn't make sense does it - but onward and upward with lucky number 2 good embie.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015),Bongley  (28-09-2015),Charlie74  (28-09-2015),Natter02  (28-09-2015)

  3. #572
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    So dumb question @Bongley? If it was tested as normal ( is that through CGH) why won't it work?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Natter02 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015)

  5. #573
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry reread it all again and get it now! So after all that it didn't work! Yes that freaks me out. First round for us and only 1 embie was able to be tested and we won't know the results for 2 weeks of course. Then there is that terrifying two weeks after transfer when it still may not work. This is so much more scary than I first thought!

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Natter02 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015),Bongley  (28-09-2015),Charlie74  (28-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-09-2015),winsor  (28-09-2015)

  7. #574
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    I'm petrified of this happening. I know it's why I still feel so negative about it all. They say u have a 60% chance of a pregnancy at this age with a PGS normal embie.. But it's the 40% that worries me!
    Wow, only 60%. I didn't know that ! I wonder why its so low.

  8. #575
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Charlie74, jeez sounds like that virus is a real malingerer, the sooner you get over it the better ! I hope you at least have a clean bed to malinger in lol.
    I got an SMS from DP saying he would get some food on the way home and all I can think is - darn right you will buddy and then you will be helping me hang out 8 loads of washing ! When he was 'making the bed' I ended up telling him to just focus on the pillow cases - you should see him try to get a pillow in a case lol. In the time it takes him to do two, I have usually made the whole bed, changed the doona cover and done the other two pillows. I am NOT kidding.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015),Caesardust  (01-10-2015),Charlie74  (28-09-2015),winsor  (28-09-2015)

  10. #576
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And you're lucky by the way - I wish I had a house-trained guy...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015)

  12. #577
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    1,539
    Thanked
    5,797
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg @leyshoja not house trained at all!! Hubbie is pretty good.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-09-2015)

  14. #578
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,321
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked
    7,771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Wow, only 60%. I didn't know that ! I wonder why its so low.
    My doc said untested embryos would be 30%, PGD normal 60-70% Coming from my 25yr old donor anyway.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-09-2015)

  16. #579
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks everyone. we have 6 eggs from epu. the scientist says 1 was a fractured shell (or something) and might disintegrate soon, and most looked mature, but we won't know until after the ivf/fertilisation results are in tomorrow. I'm hoping 3 make it all the way. at this stage transfer will be friday (day4 - they don't do them sat). I'm still feeling a bit vague and sore so going to rest for a while. happy with 6 though (expecting less tomorrow)

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-09-2015),Charlie74  (28-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-09-2015),Natter02  (28-09-2015),Petal40  (28-09-2015),Tahli  (28-09-2015)

  18. #580
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,839
    Thanks
    35,880
    Thanked
    20,108
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @winsor Well done Luv!!😊 6 is great!!!

    Fingers crossed/Babydust for great fertilisation rates tomorrow!!😊

    Have a good sleep Luvxo

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    winsor  (28-09-2015)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!