Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tahli, I'd be very surprised if your natural hormones are still happening - even if you are seeing symptoms. You could always request a blood test if really concerned..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),Tahli  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's another tricky question for you lot - if my lining is that thick - can it be anything other than trilaminar ? Eg does it only become trilaminar when its over 5mm or something like that - or can it just NOT become trilaminar ever for some reason ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ta girls. Yep @leyshoja I'm doing 4 sniffs a day. If I'm still concerned on Monday, when I have my lining scan, I'll request a blood test. In the last 2 days I've become severely sleep deprived. Hopefully I can get some sleep on the w.end & suss out whether the mood swing is due to lack of sleep or natural progesterone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would just about bet my life that you have 0 progesterone.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),Tahli  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Blondeinbrisvagas you are so entertaining and wise you put a smile on my face even in the middle of my night shift lol
    @krysta no one knows about our ivf either. My dh is amazing and of course you ladies make it all easier im learning so much. My current fs isn't supportive of immune protocol but the clinic nurse is so im giving it a try. I have nothing to lose. Since you asked..Well i start my pill tonight for 2 wks then stop and a few days later my cycle starts. I think stims are 11/10 so still a few wks away all going well fx but as you know this roller coaster consumes us once we start. I can barely think about anything else atm. @Bongley im so hoping that my luck has changed with this new clinic as like so many others here we would feel completed by a few babies in our home. So many q's sorry if there silly. Q1 when should i start aspirin?q2 Is acupuncture worth trying? Q3 Im on coq10 umbliquinlol 300 per day is this right type and dose? Q4 Im taking folic acid/megafol. Q5 Post transfer what should i do? Ive tried bed rest. Normal life and lots of work post transfer but no results so not sure now if there is anything new i should try? Pineapple core should i eat that???? Hahaha yep i know so many q's i finally feel like i can ask and trust the answers so please anything will be more than i have now good luck and baby dust to all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also thankyou so much for your support ladies you are all wonderful to take tome to reply to me. @krysta wow what a big step moving to country. Have you ever been a country girl before. It sounds like so far a good move for you though with your bfp. Yippee so excited for you. When is your first scan?? Or is this done already not sure how far along you are

12. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @infinity888 you could try vitamin D as well (all my various docs have put me on that, plus its just good to take anyway) and have you had your thyroid tested? Not sure about your other questions

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thanks. I'll add vit D to my ever growing list. Yes i have... my tsh is good unless post night shift lol. But i do have hashimottos and i take 150mcg thyroxine a day to keep it under 2 for ttc.

I just wanted to add that i try to eat well but im a shift work and its a killer and its usually 14hr days with no meal breaks so its not always the best. Excercise well ???? I'm going to start with walking soon on my days off but i used to be quite fit prior to ivf starting almost 2 years ago and my job is kind of physical so it could be worse o guess

16. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @infinity888 here is what I'm doing daily (on top of the cycle drugs progynova and gestone):
    fish oil - was on a heap of this (due to its blood thinning properties) but had to reduce because I'm starting clexane (anti clotting) and mini aspirin (blood thinning)
    vitamin C, D, calcium and a sublingual Vit B every few days
    berocca
    CoQ10 - ubidecarenone but I think I should be on a better one
    megafol
    folate
    mini aspirin - probably go on it on cycle day 1
    15mg prednisone - again I was told to start this on cycle day 1
    Will start 5 days of antibiotics 5 days prior to transfer
    sandrel gel 2-4 per day - I reckon this has contributed to my super huge lining

Yes I believe the pineapple core is recommended around implantation but only for a certain few days - you'd have to google it or someone else on this thread will be able to tell you for sure.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 18-09-2015 at 12:52.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),infinity888  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Infinity

I'm probably not the most experienced person to go to for all the medical questions, but I can tell you what I like to do after transfers.

I had to travel 5 hours for mine, so I booked a lovely motel for myself. After the transfer was done, I went straight out to lunch and ordered whatever I felt like.

Next up, I checked into my motel and had a nap for an hour, then got up and went to see a funny movie.

After that, I took myself out to dinner with a nice book, had a full 3 course meal, then headed back to my room and had a blissful, uninterrupted sleep.

Following that, I did make a few lifestyle changes. I had already taken up walking, just gently for half an hour a day, and found that time invaluable for clearing my head and getting out my worries. I still do it every day now.

I take a good multivitamin (which I actually started months ago) and try to eat well, but that being said I don't ever deny myself something if I want it either.

My clinic said not to lift anything heavy, so I don't. I still hang out the laundry but I carry it out in two smaller loads. I vaccuum, but I do it quietly and slowly.

I try to rest for a little bit each day, even if it's just reading a book for half an hour. I get a bit of sun when I can. Basically, I just try to be sensible and look after myself. Also, remember that after transfer you should act as if you ARE pregnant - be careful with food hygiene, steer away from shellfish and soft cheese etc. Dont be paranoid - just careful. Oh, and if you have cats like I do - introduce hubby to the litter scoop. That's his job now, lol.

So excited for you love! Please keep us posted on your progress.

Krysta

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-09-2015),infinity888  (18-09-2015)