Closed Thread
Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I don't get it. So what if you are UTD? You start bleeding and wouldn't that end it anyway?
    Or does the dose go up on a BFP?
    @leyshoja well I guess the idea is by then the HCG would prevent the bleeding from happening. But with my BFP I DID still bleed (started bleeding DPO11, same day I got my BFP) but the pregnancy was still ok, they just kept me on two doses of progesterone a day from what I can remember. Buggered if I understand it. I probably should have insisted on 3 doses a day from the beginning. Hindsight and all that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja well I guess the idea is by then the HCG would prevent the bleeding from happening. But with my BFP I DID still bleed (started bleeding DPO11, same day I got my BFP) but the pregnancy was still ok, they just kept me on two doses of progesterone a day from what I can remember. Buggered if I understand it. I probably should have insisted on 3 doses a day from the beginning. Hindsight and all that.
    As long as it works for you - and it obviously did - that's all that matters. Sounds like for your body it doesn't matter if you are on two or three per day anyway. You managed a pregnancy so it works.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-09-2015),Bongley  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    sorry to hear today's results Bongley. I hope you can get started on your next cycle quickly

Emski, give it a few more days - could still be too early?

thanks BiB. I can feel something happening, even though it's early days still. strangely I don't have a pain in my left ovary (doesn't hurt too much, but I can usually feel something there) which I usually do for all the other cycles & pms. so not sure if it's yet to come or a different cycle altogether compared to previous, or if it's like my first cycle and only one side is working. will find out soon enough with the friday scans I guess. I hope it's all on track anyway.
    Maybe your right ovary is doing most of the work this Cycle?? My left ovary was the lazy one with my right doing the heavy lifting

As long as there's some decent follicle action going on at Friday's scan, that's all that matters!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-09-2015),winsor  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @infinity888 Not legal??? What an a r s e clown!!! He probably said that because he had NFI what you were talking about!!!!

Anyhoo....it's onwards and upwards for you!!! That's right Luv, you get about your business and don't be afraid to push and shove for what your want

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    No this is it for us... DH doesn't want to go again even for frosties, although we paid for freezing they are only 3ab ... I'm having weight loss surgery and returning to work in Jan if it's negative. You can't get pregnant for 18 months after that and by that time I'll be 45.
    Shiz Luv!! I didn't realise this was make or break for you. I thought you would go back for the frosties after the mandatory wait time following your surgery

Am going to start praying hard and hoping with everything I've got that you get your BFFP tomorrow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I might be able to convince him later down the track but we have no savings now...we need to focus on other things for a while I think.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-09-2015),Blossom74  (23-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-09-2015),winsor  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bib totally agree i dont think he knew what i ment. So im now navigating my new plan and im hoping fx that this will be it. Too long away atm to be to excited but bring on October

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-09-2015),Blossom74  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emski i have just had 3 months off to do just that. Its so consuming and emotionally, and financially draining. I felt total relief tbh at not having to deal with it all. We put so much research and stress and effort into it because we want it so much but also because we feel a little guilty about money etc that even when we arent cycling we are still on the roller coaster, looking for the next thing that will get me success. I know you may do 2 yrs break but it still might be exactly what you need. Come back refreshed and ready if you still want it in 2 yrs that is.

I'm still hoping for a Bfp tomorrow though. Baby dust to you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    I might be able to convince him later down the track but we have no savings now...we need to focus on other things for a while I think.
    @emski72 45 isn't too old to have kids these days but I know not everyone wants to be having a baby in their mid forties. I certainly didn't plan to but if one of these frosties works I'll be nearly 44 by the time I pop another out.

This year I stopped dying my hair (too expensive) and stopped wearing makeup (got sick of being surprised at how cr@p I looked without it), after everything that's happened this year I look and feel 50! Ah dear.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Bongley I rarely wear make up myself...only when going out/special occasion etc. I really think I need to do a make up course or something because I'm so out of touch these days & have NFI how I should be doing my face now that I look like an old bag!!!😁😁😁

In saying that...I do tend to go the "minimalist" look when I do wear it. Not ready to stop getting my regrowth redone!!! I will never be ready!!!😦

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-09-2015),Bongley  (23-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (23-09-2015)