Closed Thread
Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF over 40 #17

Last edited by JulieMalooley; 22-09-2015 at 15:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    Thanks @Blondeinbrisvagas i just wasn't sure. I would go to wazza if i could afford him. Lol although im seriously considering it if this cycle doesn't work. i think im currently getting his advice for free through this thread though haha.There is actually a wazza appreciation page. How cute is that?
    Infinity888 I can't afford it either but I got enough tips on here and my FS prescribed the things I asked for so the only thing I can't get us intralipids without him. I have a consultation with them a week after I get back but still umming about the intralipids anyway

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Yes Luv, it did come off when I stopped them Luv, I honestly believe those 2 extra days won't make a difference for exactly the reasons you posted

Got a feeling in my waters you'll be going ahead, and yes, Intrallipids are via IV

@infinity888 Yeah, I've posted on that thread too!!! We sent ourselves broke having to do the full fee paying IVF and Wazza in regards to FS and fee's is cheaper than most including my first FS!!! He will try to cut costs for you as much as he can

He knew we were Povvo's to begin with and that we had no PHI. He also knew that we'd been knocked back from getting a special dispensation so we could Cycle with TFC (seeing as we'd already paid QFG for 3 full fee Cycles with our first FS) using DP's frozen sperm (because how hard can it be to thaw sperm then ICSI them into my eggs??) but the "Head Honcho" of QFG refused (won't tell you what Wazza said about that!!) so we had no choice If it wasn't for the fact that Wazza works with them, I would've frucked QFG right off and gone elsewhere!!

Wazza was worth every cent (he even said I could take his protocol and go back to my first FS and do it with him if I wanted to!!) and I'd still feel the same even if we'd walked away empty handed. I knew if I couldn't get a BFP with him with my OE's I wasn't going to get it with anyone else so was at least satisfied in that aspect knowing we would've turned over every stone trying.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 22-09-2015 at 15:44.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You don't want to know my oop for the last financial year infinity! Needless to say I was glad I was able to claim some in my income tax (last year we could do it), I dipped into the mortgage for my de cycle and my last 4 cycles and pgd wiped out our savings.

But you know what? I got my bfp so that's all I focus on now. We'll work out how to pay the money back. We don't go out and very rarely so it will work out in the end.

It's the one thing I have learnt over the years, we always seem to find the money somehow!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Blossom74  (22-09-2015),Charlie74  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #17

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    You don't want to know my oop for the last financial year infinity! Needless to say I was glad I was able to claim some in my income tax (last year we could do it), I dipped into the mortgage for my de cycle and my last 4 cycles and pgd wiped out our savings.

But you know what? I got my bfp so that's all I focus on now. We'll work out how to pay the money back. We don't go out and very rarely so it will work out in the end.

It's the one thing I have learnt over the years, we always seem to find the money somehow!
    Agree, although I'm still spending trying to get to where @Chiefsgirl is. $110,000 now, around $55000 oop I think. That's why I can't stop. If I give up it will all have been for zip and I know it's worth every cent but yep getting harder and harder to find the money

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Blossom74  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And something my brother said sticks in my mind - keep going until you can't get any more money. Not 'until you run out of money' - until you can't 'get' any more. Beg borrow or steal, whatever it takes. Well.... Maybe not steal. I think he was indicating that he would loan me more if we wanted to keep going but I'd rather not borrow again. Will if I have to though.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Blossom74  (22-09-2015),Charlie74  (22-09-2015),Chiefsgirl  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bib and @leyshoja if i could get in prior to the new year to at least get him to review my stuff i would. We cant afford it nxt year with the medicare changes. We are barely holding on for this cycle thru tfc. My first fs was A Y from qfg/eve health and tbh he was ok but very black and white only did x2 cycles with him. My nxt fs was an *** but cheap 3 cycles with him i regret those tbh. So now im at tfc fx im on the right track. Otherwise wazza here i come. He doesnt work at tfc by any chance does he haha

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Blossom74  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats so right @leyshoja and @Chiefsgirl as long as we get our Bfp its all worth it. At times i lose perspective and think stop walk away but i cant til i get my babies to cuddle so like you ladies ill probably go until mentally i cant keep going. I doubt it will be because of finances. Lol

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @bib and @leyshoja if i could get in prior to the new year to at least get him to review my stuff i would. We cant afford it nxt year with the medicare changes. We are barely holding on for this cycle thru tfc. My first fs was A Y from qfg/eve health and tbh he was ok but very black and white only did x2 cycles with him. My nxt fs was an *** but cheap 3 cycles with him i regret those tbh. So now im at tfc fx im on the right track. Otherwise wazza here i come. He doesnt work at tfc by any chance does he haha
    His rooms are in Spring Hill Luv...Watkins Medical Centre

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bib i might call to see what wait list is like? And go from there as it might be my last hope if no luck this cycle. I need a plan b. Thanx bib

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post: