Closed Thread
Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Nothing yet .... BT due on Friday so still a little hope. If it's negative I think I'm prepared... this is our last roll of the dice.
    @emski72 come on embies! Stick you little beans.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

emski72  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Charlie74 well thats not good at all about predisone. I have decided i will give it only 2 ivf cycles if it doesn't make me successful i will be going off it i think. I'm in a job that is exposed to alot of sickness so i need to be super careful but with my antibodies and no bfp yet i will have to give it a chance. Besides i dont think my body will thank me for extra weight gain thats for sure lol

@emski my thoughts and sticky baby vibes are being sent good luck to you. I really hope you get your bfp

Ladies what dose of vit d should i be taking?

also just read up about vit d and fertility why does no one tell you this stuff. You ladies need to start a web page for ivf success tips
    How much time and money could be saved for ladies. Our fs really dont give you it all at once. They give it 1 at a time. Oh its a fail here well now add this. Wouldn't it be better to do it all first. Grrr sorry but ive learnt more from this forum in the last few weeks then i have in almost 2yrs from 3 different fs. Im so very greatful thankyou so much ladies you might just get me pregnant haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well so far im down 15,000 or close to, 5 cycles lost, 2 years and 8kgs gained and no bfp & im sure there are far worse than me. Let me tell you thats alot of overtimes lol im sure that if i am successful in the next few cycles it will be because of this thread and the knowledge gained here. Everyone is so lovely and supportive and if i had the option of starting an initial ivf conversation with an fs or these ladies i would choose you all everytime

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Caesardust  (22-09-2015),Charlie74  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @infinity888 I just took the normal dose of 1000iu a day which is usually 1 capsule

Yes, I found it bloody annoying too that I had to basically do my own research into possible causes of why the embyro's weren't implanting, what we could do to maximise egg/sperm quality, what protocols, drugs etc only to be told "No" at every turn hence my switch to Wazza who knew what he was doing thank God!!

@Charlie74 That's great news about your BT results Luv The Prednisone thing with your friend is a bit of a worry but I think that would only happen if you were taking it long term in pretty high doses.

I took it on and off for a good 3 or so months in total when Cycling and when I got my BFP and in my case, my immunity hasn't been compromised. It didn't make me more susceptible to getting sick either, but then I have no known immune issues either so perhaps it's different when you do??

Not long then until you start Cycling again!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so stressed about this synarel stuff up will know about 6pm Aus time if I'm going ahead or not. If you don't hear from me you can assume all is good and I have a drip of intralipids in my arm ( I think that's how the do it anyway)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Charlie74  (22-09-2015),Petal40  (22-09-2015),winsor  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Might as well go and drown my sorrows at the breakfast buffet. Food always makes me feel better!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Corbes  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @infinity888 I just took the normal dose of 1000iu a day which is usually 1 capsule

Yes, I found it bloody annoying too that I had to basically do my own research into possible causes of why the embyro's weren't implanting, what we could do to maximise egg/sperm quality, what protocols, drugs etc only to be told "No" at every turn hence my switch to Wazza who knew what he was doing thank God!!

@Charlie74 That's great news about your BT results Luv The Prednisone thing with your friend is a bit of a worry but I think that would only happen if you were taking it long term in pretty high doses.

I took it on and off for a good 3 or so months in total when Cycling and when I got my BFP and in my case, my immunity hasn't been compromised. It didn't make me more susceptible to getting sick either, but then I have no known immune issues either so perhaps it's different when you do??

Not long then until you start Cycling again!!!
    BIB did the weight drop off each time you went off it? ( she says thinking about the buffet )

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @leyshoja im so sending healing hugs to you. I cant reassure you about the meds but surely they wouldn't say no now that you are there.... surely 2 days wont make a huge difference. Just remember babies get conceived through all sorts of turmoil and sress so maybe this will be the reason you get your bfp. Fx crossed for you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    Oh @leyshoja im so sending healing hugs to you. I cant reassure you about the meds but surely they wouldn't say no now that you are there.... surely 2 days wont make a huge difference. Just remember babies get conceived through all sorts of turmoil and sress so maybe this will be the reason you get your bfp. Fx crossed for you.
    Thx @infinity888. I'm hoping it won't matter as my understanding is that synarel just suppresses your natural hormones so you don't ovulate and they are then artificially replaced by all the meds. So if my natural hormones are still suppressed it shouldn't matter a whit - I'm praying for that to be the case anyway...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Charlie74  (22-09-2015),Felicity Fox  (22-09-2015),winsor  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Blondeinbrisvagas i just wasn't sure. I would go to wazza if i could afford him. Lol although im seriously considering it if this cycle doesn't work. i think im currently getting his advice for free through this thread though haha.There is actually a wazza appreciation page. How cute is that?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015)