Closed Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    uh bugger, you just can't catch a break! Let's hope 2 days with the synarel doesn't make too much of a difference. I'd be giving them a serve. Best of luck @leyshoja let us know how you get on
    I'm hanging onto the next two days of hope @Bongley. I wouldn't call a BFN until 14dpo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja Glad to hear you made it over there in one piece!!

Not so glad to hear about the email stuff up!!! FFS's!!! I would imagine the directive to stop the Synarel and start the Progy was given to stop the bleed you had?? I can't imagine another couple of days taking it would make a discernable difference??

I guess a ph call is in order Luv to clarify. You got an emergency contact number for your FS if needs be?? Am sure everything will be ok
    I have my appt with them in the morning for the intralipids anyway so will find out then.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Bongley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I know a squinter would have been good today but I'm holding out hope for a late implanter too. Fingers crossed for the next 2 days POAS hun. Planning the next step is helpful isn't it, being proactive helps.
    @leyshoja I'm glad you've arrived safe & sound. The email debacle sounds stressful at a time when you should be chilled. Is there any chance you can do your Intralipid session then go for a long massage? I'd love to hear how your session goes. I'm finding communicating with CFC has become very frustrating in the last week or so.
    AFM I heard from my FN (yep, the same one as leyshoya's) & I'm going for urgent bloods this morning due to yesterday's lining scan. I also heard from my ED clinic. If I achieve a pregnancy I'm my donor's final recipient, no more cycling for my donor, thus she's not able to do a future 'freeze all' ED cycle for me. Fingers crossed for Friday's confirmed EPU. I hope there might be enough eggs to freeze for a future cycle but first & foremost I'm just hoping for 10+ gorgeously healthy young eggs!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015),winsor  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli oh I'm sorry she can't do another, let's hope you won't need to worry about that anyway come on eggies!

Jeeze the communication issues with CFC must be really stressful. They need to be more on the ball with that if they're going to be dealing with OS patients.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015),Tahli  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley! I thought my ED had 1 cycle left after me. My ED clinic only just did the research & confirmed lastnight, so a bit poor on their behalf too. They should have know that before I/my donor started cycling.
    The extra cycle to freeze a lovely batch of eggs was to give me the option of conceiving a half sibling should Mr Wonderful come waltzing into my life in a few years time. It was just giving me (costly) future options!
    But yes, super dooper fingers crossed this cycle is successful. Although like @leyshoja I'm finding it really stressful this week. CFC adding greatly to this.
    Dashing off for my blood test now...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Bongley  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Tahli Good Luck Luv!!😊
    Am sure all will be well with your results.

That is a shame about your ED Luv😦 Agree with @Bongley...Hoping & praying for lots of lovely eggies for you!!😊

A few frosties wouldn't go astray either!!😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Cathy69 thanx lovely my practicioner was lovely but totaly old school which i liked. No mess no fuss just got into it. It was all the bone cracking first that wasn't relaxing but the actual acupuncture was ok. Im sure there will be less to correct nxt time and more to enjoy. I will be continuing regardless as i need this i believe

@Bongley im so sorry to hear your news i hope its better news tomorrow otherwise bring on the next cycle

@leyshoja how bloody frustrating. I guess you cant complain about the service cause there is none. I hope these little embryos stick and you never have to go back

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Bongley  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tahli good luck with BT a shame about ED but you wont need a nxt cycle this one will be everything you need.

@emski i hope all is going well for you fx for bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Nothing yet .... BT due on Friday so still a little hope. If it's negative I think I'm prepared... this is our last roll of the dice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley, I hope you see a positive over the next couple of days. 12dpo is still early isn't it?

Leshoja, glad you arrived safely. that is annoying about the missing instructions. I'm sure it'll all work out for you this time though. I have a good feeling.

Tahli, good luck with your tests

Emski, I hope you see a positive too in the coming days.

so busy here atm, and a bit stressful for everyone waiting.
    Last edited by winsor; 22-09-2015 at 10:37. Reason: typo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Bongley  (22-09-2015)