Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanx Blondeinbrisvagas that puts my mind at ease. That settles it ill take the aspirin and vit d at night with the pill. Mmm im so going to rattle when i walk.

Petal thanx so much for the acupuncture info. Do you know what she meant by the energy blood flow thing to my uterus? So confused. Mine wasn't relaxing she said she had to fix a bit more than just fertility hahaha im not surprised lol im sure it will become relaxing over time though.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-09-2015),Blossom74  (22-09-2015),Petal40  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Infinity - Acupuncture is all about the Chinese concept of Yin and Yang energy (qi) flow around the body. I am far from an expert - go for the Dr Google research method here, but I think she means exactly what she said - there is insufficient qi energy flow in your uterus. The heat thing is quite a normal part of the process to warm it up and get the energy flowing - I used a moxa stick daily to achieve the same thing for a few weeks when I started.

I also felt tired after Acupuncture for a lot of the sessions and agree with Petal, for me it was such a relaxing hour that on occasion I felt like I was in a fog walking back to work afterwards. One of the great things in Acupuncture is that there is almost nothing for you to do - it is about the Practitioner "doing" to you, so relax and enjoy it.

Hopefully, it wasn't relaxing today because it was all new and you didn't know what to expect. Having said that, a few years ago I first tried for a non-TTC issue and it was so painful that I actually cried during the sessions until I decided that it wasn't for me. Looking back on it I am sure the pain was because I was so scared about what was happening that I couldn't relax. Give your Practitioner a few sessions and see how it goes before making a decision one way or the other.
    Last edited by Cathy69; 21-09-2015 at 21:14.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Blossom74  (22-09-2015),Petal40  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Copy of my other post - does anyone know about the synarel?

Just got to joburg and find an email from CFC responding to my query last Thursday about bleeding and it says I was to stop synarel last Saturday and increase my progynova, well that's just dandy as they never let me know either of those things ! I hope the prolonged synarel use doesn't cause a problem
    Nor worried about the progy as the bleeding stopped. That is some crap service.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Blossom74  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Copy of my other post - does anyone know about the synarel?

Just got to joburg and find an email from CFC responding to my query last Thursday about bleeding and it says I was to stop synarel last Saturday and increase my progynova, well that's just dandy as they never let me know either of those things ! I hope the prolonged synarel use doesn't cause a problem
    Nor worried about the progy as the bleeding stopped. That is some crap service.
    uh bugger, you just can't catch a break! Let's hope 2 days with the synarel doesn't make too much of a difference. I'd be giving them a serve. Best of luck @leyshoja let us know how you get on

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Blossom74  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, another stark white BFN from me at 7dp5dt think this cycle's a bust ladies. I'll hand the baton over to @emski72 and @leyshoja Hopefully AF will show up soon and I can get started on the next one.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Glad to hear you made it over there in one piece!!

Not so glad to hear about the email stuff up!!! FFS's!!! I would imagine the directive to stop the Synarel and start the Progy was given to stop the bleed you had?? I can't imagine another couple of days taking it would make a discernable difference??

I guess a ph call is in order Luv to clarify. You got an emergency contact number for your FS if needs be?? Am sure everything will be ok

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Bongley You're frucking kidding me???

Give it until tomorrow Luv though I get where you're coming from. I know you would've expected to see at least a squinter this morning. Am keeping everything and that something shows up tonight or tomorrow morning

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Well, another stark white BFN from me at 7dp5dt think this cycle's a bust ladies. I'll hand the baton over to @emski72 and @leyshoja Hopefully AF will show up soon and I can get started on the next one.

I know it's hard love, but 7 days is still pretty early. I flat out refuse to believe it's over yet.

There.

Krysta has spoken!

Sending lots of hugs and you way,

Krysta x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),Bongley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ leyshoja,

Well, what crappy service you received. Hugs for you too love .

Here's hoping that's the end of your run of bad luck, and now you can concentrate on bringing those embies home.

Krysta

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Bongley You're frucking kidding me???

Give it until tomorrow Luv though I get where you're coming from. I know you would've expected to see at least a squinter this morning. Am keeping everything and that something shows up tonight or tomorrow morning
    thanks @BlondeinBrisvegas Yeah, I'll still keep taking the meds etc in case of that ever elusive 'late implanter' but yeah, meh. I would have got my period by now but they've got me on 3 tabs a day instead of 2. Looking on wards and upwards to the next cycle. I'm not actually feeling all that bummed out but the money is certainly going to sting. Ugh.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-09-2015),Tahli  (22-09-2015)